**White Sox vs. Royals 7/9/08** 7:10pm, CSN+

Brian

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 09:38 PM)
It really isn't.

That a boy, Matt.

Teammates get into scuffs like this. It happens. Its not that big of a deal.

Well outside of the Cowley Twitter crap that will be going on. The suntimes brings out everyones inner asshole I guess.

I repeat; OC has been great lately.

Dye should apologize over and over.

I hated OC early; been so happy with him of late. I was wrong thinking he was a bust.

DO NOT TRADE OC.

Dye get ready to apologize you idiot.

Look sometimes boys will be boys. Boys will argue and fight and get into it, these things happen over 162 games, period. The point is for the teammates and coaches to settle it, says its over, move on, and get back to work.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 06:36 PM)
BTW, it did look like Dye was the one that brought everything up, not Cabrera.

OC was getting congrats in the dugout when he passed JD , JD said something , probably something like , "thanks for getting getting in my way" and it pissed off OC mightily. OC on 3rd with 1 out is a lot better than him on 2nd with 1 out and he was also giving JD a chance at an easy RBI so JD was definitely in the wrong.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

If Dye was pissed off about the "distraction", its curious why he would be complaining after the guy scored the tying run. I don't think Cabrera is very well liked in the White Sox clubhouse, but if that was what the argument was about, JD is so wrong. Here's a thought JD, if you're distracted and the guy has the base stolen, why not take the pitch?

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 10:42 PM)
I don't get why you don't leave Thornton in, as they have their lefties coming up.

yeah id rather leave thornton in there too...especially with dejesus due up second and gordon 4th if someone gets on

QUOTE (joeynach @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 09:42 PM)
Look sometimes boys will be boys. Boys will argue and fight and get into it, these things happen over 162 games, period. The point is for the teammates and coaches to settle it, says its over, move on, and get back to work.

who cares? unless this becomes a big issue, and i dont think it will, everyone should be talking about our two big comeback wins and 3.5 game lead (assuming we hold on)

Edited by soxfan3530

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 08:40 PM)
Teammates get into scuffs like this. It happens. Its not that big of a deal.

Well outside of the Cowley Twitter crap that will be going on. The suntimes brings out everyones inner asshole I guess.

Be in the same room with 25 people for 1/2 year and tell me you won't crack one of those new coors light cans in someone's direction. Good thing is, as someone already said, JD knows whats up, and if the vultures circle his locker for a story, he'll probably admit he was in the wrong, and they'll have to relegate to Ozzie told Count f*** you in tomorrows paper.

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 08:44 PM)
who cares? unless this becomes a big issue, and i dont think it will, everyone should be talking about are two big comeback wins and 3.5 game lead (assuming we hold on)

Winning again after another crappy start from the starting pitcher would be huge. I'm so glad I'm not a Royals fan.