• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangeSox

• Balta1701

• lostfan

• BigSqwert

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 30, 2012 -> 01:21 PM)
You're just choosing to ignore it by adding lots and lots of other BS to your posts, hoping to get me to leave the original point alone. The ultra-rich use the exact same logic you do, of course you don't see it that way. That would deflate your entire argument. You avoid taxes, just like everyone else in the world.

Dude, he wasn't ignoring anything. You've been absolutely absurd these last several pages. At the very best, I could think you were trying to go for "The ultra-rich use the exact same logic you do, of course you don't see it that way. That would deflate your entire argument." the entire time...but even then, you never actually said it, you kept responding that he wasn't saying anything without saying why. If you wanted to talk about a distinction in SB's original argument (like, "they're doing legal things, just at a greater scale than you"), you could have discussed it.

This is what's bothered me so much about the Buster lately. Someone on either side just blustering on and on without offering anything of value in response, and basically just saying "neener neener" over and over.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 10:02 AM)
Another McNaughton Instant Classic!

obamanation_imgmap.jpg

If you go to the website, you can mouse over all the elements and get his explanation for them. Whoever said "a picture is worth a thousand words" is clearly a moron as every work of art should come complete with detailed explanations of its meanings.

you should buy that painting

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Sep 5, 2012 -> 06:46 PM)
So what do you guys think about the big controversy of the changes just made to the 2012 Democrat Party Platform?

Let's do this voice vote one more time. I actually felt embarrassed for Vilar Raigossa. If you are going to ram the vote through, why do it three times? And by the way what man takes the surname of his wife?