• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangeSox

• Balta1701

• lostfan

• BigSqwert

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 22, 2015 -> 10:20 PM)
Honestly surprised to see Huckabee come out in defense of professional anti-gun bigot and incestuous child molester Josh Duggar and his "19 kids and counting" parents who helped cover it up for years.

Are there any Christian groups who speak out about sex who aren't also molesting kids?

Stereotypes proven accurate this week: all Christians who speak out on sex are actually molesting someone and all white southerners with guns will start gigantic gunfights.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 22, 2015 -> 09:20 PM)
Honestly surprised to see Huckabee come out in defense of professional anti-gun bigot and incestuous child molester Josh Duggar and his "19 kids and counting" parents who helped cover it up for years.

Yeah, that still strikes me as extremely odd.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 24, 2015 -> 03:52 AM)
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/...presidency.html

This will give greg further ammunition to get riled up about on the Clintons.

Thanks Caufield!

Say what you want about Greg, I think I am right about certain issues and my personal disdain and distaste for what I feel Hillary is all about I think is accurate!

Wasn't sure where else to put this.

Some people rode around on bikes and kept spraying people on pedal pubs with water guns in downtown Minneapolis. The third pedal pub they sprayed was full of off duty suburban cops, who jumped off the pedal pub and started beating them down.

These people were total douchebags for riding around spraying the people on pedal pubs solely because they hate pedal pubs. But the off-duty cops' reaction was absurd. No one "won" here.

Btw, are pedal pubs a thing in other cities? They're pretty popular here.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 01:50 PM)
You may have not seen that she essentially took down FIFA.

Well...I'm impressed. She was able to start and complete an investigation in like a month despite not having been in the role 4 years ago when the investigation began.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 01:38 PM)
Well...I'm impressed. She was able to start and complete an investigation in like a month despite not having been in the role 4 years ago when the investigation began.

I thought this began when she was in her previous role?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/07/opinion/...region&_r=0

The wary inevitability surrounding "Hillary the Tormentor"

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/22/us/polit...n-benghazi.html

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/topic/petra-nemcova/

Clintons "shake down" 2005 Thailand tsunami survivor/supermodel Petra Nemcova to appear at her Happy Hearts fundraiser...$500,000 speaking fee, for a charity event???

Edited by caulfield12

Boy, this Loretta Lynch character sure does seem competent. I can see why it took 6 months and a political deal for a sitting president to get her nomination through.

While very competent herself, Ms. Lynch was subject to extra scrutiny due to the administrations' previous track record in filling cabinet posts.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 12, 2015 -> 10:10 AM)
I don't understand why Wisconsin seems hellbent on destroying its public universities.

Personally this one really pisses me off...because I'm going to be competing on the job market with all of the faculty members fleeing Wisconsin this fall.

Hmmm, did you see Hillary is playing the "woman card?" She at her last stop in Iowa stressed it's important she is the first woman to be President. Sign of her being worried a tad bit? She's going for every woman's vote in America with this stance.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 16, 2015 -> 02:22 AM)
Hmmm, did you see Hillary is playing the "woman card?" She at her last stop in Iowa stressed it's important she is the first woman to be President. Sign of her being worried a tad bit? She's going for every woman's vote in America with this stance.

I don't think its her worried, I think its her playing to her strengths.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 16, 2015 -> 01:22 AM)

As she should. The women and minority vote will be huge again.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 21, 2015 -> 01:50 PM)
As she should. The women and minority vote will be huge again.

It screams of desperation as she didn't do it last time. I'm just hoping America wakes up and keeps her out of office. Not confident though. Brownback won re-election in Kansas just as Hilly is our next president and it's not a wise choice IMO. Demos have a great advantage with the media, etc.