• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangeSox

• Balta1701

• southsider2k5

• mr_genius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems pretty clear if you listen to this interview!

You also have some of the people in this group involved in past leaks, like going on Hannity's show and defending the Valerie Plame leak by discussing details of her training, assignment and cover. But I'm sure they're all just a bunch of disinterested, honest guys, right? Nothing partisan here.

Also Scott Taylor just happens to have run for office as a Republican two years ago. But completely non-partisan, I'm sure of it.

Oh and it's just coincidence that they share office space with a Republican consulting firm. Total coincidence, nothing at all partisan about this.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Aug 17, 2012 -> 05:26 AM)
It seems pretty clear if you listen to this interview!

You also have some of the people in this group involved in past leaks, like going on Hannity's show and defending the Valerie Plame leak by discussing details of her training, assignment and cover. But I'm sure they're all just a bunch of disinterested, honest guys, right? Nothing partisan here.

Also Scott Taylor just happens to have run for office as a Republican two years ago. But completely non-partisan, I'm sure of it.

Oh and it's just coincidence that they share office space with a Republican consulting firm. Total coincidence, nothing at all partisan about this.

So when you have a huge SuperPAC being run by former White House staffers, who are logged in as visiting the WHite House many times after they have left and whose ads so closely mimic the White House talking points and actions that they even share the same guy in an ad wearing the same clothes (the guy who claims Romney killed his wife), that's just coincidence, right? And not collusion, which is illegal? Come on, since you can read intent from what you see, tell us!

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 17, 2012 -> 08:00 AM)
So when you have a huge SuperPAC being run by former White House staffers, who are logged in as visiting the WHite House many times after they have left and whose ads so closely mimic the White House talking points and actions that they even share the same guy in an ad wearing the same clothes (the guy who claims Romney killed his wife), that's just coincidence, right? And not collusion, which is illegal? Come on, since you can read intent from what you see, tell us!

Dude, seriously, I don't disagree at all with the unbolded...but man, do you really think that there's any level of "Collusion" between a campaign and a superPAC that could ever be prosecuted? The guy who runs Romney's SuperPAC was the treasurer of his 2008 campaign. The collusion rules for these things are the biggest joke in the world, and that's how Congress and the Court want it.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 17, 2012 -> 07:00 AM)

Probably not a coincidence! The rules are a joke and will never amount to charges.

Anyway I'm not sure what that has to do with these guys lying their assess off. Swiftboat 2012!

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Aug 17, 2012 -> 09:45 AM)
Probably not a coincidence! The rules are a joke and will never amount to charges.

Anyway I'm not sure what that has to do with these guys lying their assess off. Swiftboat 2012!

So now not only do you know their inner most motivations, you just happen to know they are lying as well. You should be a police interrogator or something.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 17, 2012 -> 12:38 PM)
So now not only do you know their inner most motivations, you just happen to know they are lying as well. You should be a police interrogator or something.

I'm pretty sure most police could connect the dots between "claims to be non partisan" and "run by a bunch of republicans with a documented history of partisanship." I don't need strong investigatory powers for that.

The Dem party is becoming a stateside version of Baghdad Bob.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercoo...ting-crowd-siz/

The takeaway line: However, President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are not drawing the crowds they once could. The New York Times reported that the Obama campaign said that it is intentionally limiting crowd size at their events because of security and cost:

Tanks? What tanks? There are no tanks here!

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 17, 2012 -> 12:38 PM)

Oh man totally shocked to read this:

[the lead spokesman] has a long record of questioning the president’s birthplace and religion, and calling him names like ‘Commander-in-Chief Hussein Mao-bama,’ trumpeting conspiracy theories, and insulting Muslims.

Maybe I really do have some sort of mind-reading abilities!

This was covered when the story originally happened. He can be held indefinitely. As a whole, their penal system is a whole hell of a lot better than ours, but that's not exactly a high hurdle to clear.

It's sort of similar to "21 years to life," except the default position is parole instead of continued detention. Someone who lives in Sweden that posted the story on another board described it this way:

The sentence is 21 years (the maximum possible in Norway) followed by "Forvaring" - periodically reassessed, but indefinite, detention

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 11:37 AM)
This was covered when the story originally happened. He can be held indefinitely. As a whole, their penal system is a whole hell of a lot better than ours, but that's not exactly a high hurdle to clear.

It's sort of similar to "21 years to life," except the default position is parole instead of continued detention. Someone who lives in Sweden that posted the story on another board described it this way:

The sentence is 21 years (the maximum possible in Norway) followed by "Forvaring" - periodically reassessed, but indefinite, detention

Can be and will be are not necessarily the same.