• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangeSox

• Balta1701

• southsider2k5

• mr_genius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How long until a story comes out about a purple-short roughing someone up or intimidating someone?

http://rpc.blogrolling.com/redirect.php?r=...%2Face.mu.nu%2F

The union, one of the most powerful arrows in the Dem quiver, is spending $685K on TV ads touting Coakley and slamming state Sen. Scott Brown ®, and a spokesperson for SEIU says it will have 300 volunteers on the ground on Tuesday.

You know that these 'volunteers' are getting paid. It's abot time that unions be on the same level as businesses as far as thier political activities go. It is (well, SHOULD be) criminal that union dues are allowed to be spent on such partisan activities.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jan 16, 2010 -> 05:11 PM)
How long until a story comes out about a purple-short roughing someone up or intimidating someone?

http://rpc.blogrolling.com/redirect.php?r=...%2Face.mu.nu%2F

You know that these 'volunteers' are getting paid. It's abot time that unions be on the same level as businesses as far as thier political activities go. It is (well, SHOULD be) criminal that union dues are allowed to be spent on such partisan activities.

Union thugs will make sure the vote gets out on Tuesday up there... you know it...

And they'll make sure that the other vote doesn't.

And if that doesn't go right, gotta be sure the election doesn't get certified until EmporerCare gets voted in.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jan 16, 2010 -> 05:11 PM)

well according to the article : "a spokesperson for SEIU says it will have 300 volunteers on the ground on Tuesday."

So I would assume that's when the SEIU starts attacking people on the street. Tuesday.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 14, 2010 -> 05:18 PM)
He can screw anything he wants so long as his policies make sense and he's got some good ideas (which I think he does). He's clearly the best name on that list. But that's not saying much.

:headbang Palin - Newt :headbang I like it. Besides, who wants moral and ethical leadership? We never really get it anyway.

QUOTE (Tex @ Jan 18, 2010 -> 07:58 PM)
:headbang Palin - Newt :headbang I like it. Besides, who wants moral and ethical leadership? We never really get it anyway.

You what Tex, you may have a point. if we know all this crap beforehand, then we have nothing to be suprised about later. No need for the opposition to try and dig up dirt, we already know it and can choose to ignore it or not. But I still would not like that ticket.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jan 18, 2010 -> 10:48 PM)
You what Tex, you may have a point. if we know all this crap beforehand, then we have nothing to be suprised about later. No need for the opposition to try and dig up dirt, we already know it and can choose to ignore it or not. But I still would not like that ticket.

Saves us a lot of time, and perhaps starts yet another reality tv show

“Why would you hand the keys to the car back to the same guys whose policies drove the economy into the ditch and then walked away from the scene of the accident?” Oops.

Maryland Congressman, Chris Van Hollen

Hey Chris, It is Teddy's seat. LMAO. What a douche. :lolhitting

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jan 18, 2010 -> 10:48 PM)

Who was it in here that recently seemed convinced Palin would be our next President? I can't find the post, but I thought this was worth noting...

According to a new CBS News poll out Tuesday, 71 percent are against the former Republican vice presidential candidate launching her own bid for the White House in two years while 21 percent are in favor of a potential run.

Broken down by party, 56 percent of Republicans are against a potential Palin presidential campaign while 30 percent are for it. Meanwhile, the vast majority of Democrats, 88 percent, are not in favor of a Palin presidential run.

She can't even get her own party to have more than 30% support for her to RUN, let alone win.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 19, 2010 -> 12:47 PM)
Who was it in here that recently seemed convinced Palin would be our next President? I can't find the post, but I thought this was worth noting...

She can't even get her own party to have more than 30% support for her to RUN, let alone win.

I think she will run, and run well. I would not be surprised if she is the nominee.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 19, 2010 -> 12:47 PM)

I was one that had extremely high hopes for her not so long ago. However, she has jumped on the 'rouge' persona the media helped create for her and ran with it, and that just doesn't govern well in my eyes. I still think she is alot sharper than most liberals gove her credit for, but would rather see someone else there.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jan 19, 2010 -> 04:06 PM)
I was one that had extremely high hopes for her not so long ago. However, she has jumped on the 'rouge' persona the media helped create for her and ran with it, and that just doesn't govern well in my eyes. I still think she is alot sharper than most liberals gove her credit for, but would rather see someone else there.

Isn't it about time for a Washington outsider to clean up this town? She is very sharp, and while the media can try all they want to discredit here, she's going to be a force in the next election. She is not going away, and only getting stronger. She links up with the right campaign team and katy bar the door.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 19, 2010 -> 02:04 PM)
That's all of that tolerance we are always hearing about...

Tough situation, we toss him out and we're not tolerant of his opinions. Leave him "in" and we're branded as intolerant. Well played 2k5 :notworthy

QUOTE (Tex @ Jan 19, 2010 -> 04:13 PM)
Tough situation, we toss him out and we're not tolerant of his opinions. Leave him "in" and we're branded as intolerant. Well played 2k5 :notworthy

I think he was talking about the comments made by Olbermann being completely intolerant, from the guy/party who does nothing but talk about tolerance.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jan 20, 2010 -> 08:31 AM)
I think he was talking about the comments made by Olbermann being completely intolerant, from the guy/party who does nothing but talk about tolerance.

Exactly, I got that. But if Olbermann was run out of the party, wouldn't that in itself be intolerant of his views? See, both bases are covered. Well played. :notworthy

QUOTE (Tex @ Jan 20, 2010 -> 12:46 PM)
Exactly, I got that. But if Olbermann was run out of the party, wouldn't that in itself be intolerant of his views? See, both bases are covered. Well played. :notworthy

People like that don't need to be run out, but they dont need to be celebrated, either.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jan 20, 2010 -> 02:00 PM)
People like that don't need to be run out, but they dont need to be celebrated, either.

Agreed 100%, but just like there are some REPs you cringe at, there are some liberals. Actually, there are probably more loony libs than skin head crazy REPs