• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangeSox

• Balta1701

• southsider2k5

• mr_genius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 30, 2012 -> 08:08 AM)
Glad to see our President knows the difference between the Poles and the Nazis.

You never heard the courageous story of when Ernest Shackleton tried to reach the South Nazi?

QUOTE (kapkomet @ May 31, 2012 -> 08:25 PM)
They won't. The motherf***er of all motherf***ers gets off. Literally, in so many ways.

Actually...that's pretty funny.

I wish he would go to jail, he should, but the law really is just that pathetically weak.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 31, 2012 -> 08:33 PM)
Actually...that's pretty funny.

I wish he would go to jail, he should, but the law really is just that pathetically weak.

Yes, it is, and I think the laws that he was tried under are much less stringent?

In fact, in reality, he didn't break a law as I read it so as much as I cannot stand the sleazebag, he was able to skirt everything (again, literally). But he is about lower then pondscum.

Edited by kapkomet

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 10:05 AM)
Wasn't there some major juror issues? Like, one juror flirting with Edwards in open court?

Didn't see that one, but there were some reports of weird questions/etc. from the Jury. Can you add a link?

I have to say. As much as I dislike Walker, I really dislike recall elections. Elections have s***ty consequences sometimes, and unfortunately for Democrats - not showing up in 2010 for their guy will cost them over the next few years.

Also, having the election in the summer was probably not a great idea for recall advocates either. This limited the college vote significantly and actually could have been the difference.

There was one bright spot in all this though for the Democratic party, one Wisconsin senator was successfully recalled giving the Democrats control of a chamber and therefore preventing the worst of the Walker excesses.

QUOTE (Rex Kicka** @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 08:37 AM)
I have to say. As much as I dislike Walker, I really dislike recall elections. Elections have s***ty consequences sometimes, and unfortunately for Democrats - not showing up in 2010 for their guy will cost them over the next few years.

Also, having the election in the summer was probably not a great idea for recall advocates either. This limited the college vote significantly and actually could have been the difference.

There was one bright spot in all this though for the Democratic party, one Wisconsin senator was successfully recalled giving the Democrats control of a chamber and therefore preventing the worst of the Walker excesses.

Yea, because those college educated kids don't know what the f*** a absentee ballot is. This is nothing but an excuse, and a poor one at that. They pretend to be educated but don't know what absentee voting is? The actual answer is they don't actually care...they just like people thinking they care.

I mean...this took me all of two seconds to find on Google: http://gab.wi.gov/elections-voting/voters/absentee

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 08:46 AM)
It limited the on-campus organizing and voter drives.

Yet another excuse.

This recall has been going on for MONTHS. It's all over the internet, it's all over CNN, MSNBC, FOX, whatever news you watch...they've talked about it for a long time.

If you have ANY semblance of an education, and lived in Wisconsin, you know this election was happening.

If you require on-campus organizing and voter drives to vote, you're looking for an excuse -- any excuse -- to not care.

He won by ~150k votes. I doubt there's 150k college students in the state, let alone 150k students that would (1) vote and (2) vote for the democrat.

I also enjoy how every time a democrat loses the reaction is "the system is broken! democracy has failed!" Or, people don't think like you as much as you would like to believe, so you lost.