Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangeSox

• Balta1701

• southsider2k5

• mr_genius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Reddy @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 09:09 AM)
how would you have become an attorney without teachers?

have you ever been one?

do you have any - ANY idea - what it is to be a teacher?

I know teachers get their summers off . . .

Why do so many teachers feel the need to tell people how difficult their job is? It's a profession where there is very little accountability.

QUOTE (Marty34 @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 09:08 AM)

Why do so many teachers feel the need to tell people how difficult their job is? It's a profession where there is very little accountability.

because people like you are constantly trying to PAY THEM LESS!

Marty how would you react if dumbasses lobbied to have YOUR pay reduced? How would you respond? Would you argue about how important your job is and how hard you work? If not, then sure, cast those stones all you want.

Edited by Reddy

QUOTE (Marty34 @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 09:08 AM)

and how do you feel about pro athletes? i'm pretty sure they get HALF A YEAR off and make millions.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 10:34 AM)

Marty how would you react if dumbasses lobbied to have YOUR pay reduced? How would you respond? Would you argue about how important your job is and how hard you work? If not, then sure, cast those stones all you want.

Wonder how my Democratic friends are doing?

QUOTE (Reddy @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 08:45 AM)
so a typical modern Republican?

I doubt it.

You guys are trying to scrap everything he created with the New Deal.

The neo-con wing of the GOP is far to the left of FDR. They aren't trying to scrap any big government. They don't even want to ban public sector unions, they just want to slightly cut down on the outrageous costs of them.

Edited by mr_genius

you guys literally blow my mind. it's baffling how selfish some people can be. especially the religious folk. i always find that one hilarious.

but i guess it makes sense for Republicans to slash teacher pay, since it's the uneducated who become Republicans in the first place.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 10:34 AM)

My company has had layoffs and no raises in two years and they have had far better results at what they do than the Chicago Public School system has at what they do.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 11:04 AM)
it's baffling how selfish some people can be

we are defending the hard working middle class whom is squeezed to the extreme right now and cannot afford to pay more taxes for massive pay increases for teachers. most of these teachers make much more money and have better benefits than the working poor you wish to douse with big tax hikes.

Edited by mr_genius

I recall several liberal pundits claiming that Issac happening during the convention was a 'sign from God' that he didn't like the Republicans. Then Issac moved on and left them alone, it became 'how can those Republicans party while Issac hits states next door', completely ignoring the actual President who was doing fundraisers all over the country. Then after the convention Romney goes to the effected areas, forcing Obama to change his schedule to do so as well. NOW, on the eve on the DNC, it seems that rain has tried to wash away the narcissist-in-chief's sand sculpture of himself, and they have to furiously rebuild one side of it. So, is this a sign that God hates the DNC?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside...ay-mount-obama/

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 12:08 PM)
I recall several liberal pundits claiming that Issac happening during the convention was a 'sign from God' that he didn't like the Republicans. Then Issac moved on and left them alone, it became 'how can those Republicans party while Issac hits states next door', completely ignoring the actual President who was doing fundraisers all over the country. Then after the convention Romney goes to the effected areas, forcing Obama to change his schedule to do so as well. NOW, on the eve on the DNC, it seems that rain has tried to wash away the narcissist-in-chief's sand sculpture of himself, and they have to furiously rebuild one side of it. So, is this a sign that God hates the DNC?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside...ay-mount-obama/

Of course God hates the DNC, since the majority of us don't really put all that much stock in him anyway.

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 11:23 AM)
we are defending the hard working middle class whom is squeezed to the extreme right now and cannot afford to pay more taxes for massive pay increases for teachers. most of these teachers make much more money and have better benefits than the working poor you wish to douse with big tax hikes.

by electing a party that wants to expand the tax cuts on the top 1% of americans? just goes to show how ignorant and backward all of you are. OH, and teachers ARE THE MIDDLE CLASS!

(here's the secret: the Democrats are the party that fights for the middle and lower classes!)

Edited by Reddy

QUOTE (Reddy @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 01:18 PM)
(here's the secret: the Democrats are the party that fights for the middle and lower classes!)

The Democrats take from the middle and lower class to give to political cronies. Like a reverse Robin Hood, steal from the poor to give to the entitled.

;)

Edited by mr_genius

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 01:23 PM)
The Democrats take from the middle and lower class to give to political cronies. Like a reverse Robin Hood, steal from the poor to give to the entitled.

;)

..... this is baffling. we've EXPANDED tax breaks for middle and lower classes while attempting to tax the upper class MORE. you have it COMPLETELY backwards.

god how do you people look in the mirror and not hate yourselves? you're just clueless.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 01:39 PM)
..... this is baffling. we've EXPANDED tax breaks for middle and lower classes while attempting to tax the upper class MORE. you have it COMPLETELY backwards.

god how do you people look in the mirror and not hate yourselves? you're just clueless.

Illinois /Chicago:

increased sales tax on middle class and lower class

increase in state income tax on middle and lower class

constant increase in property tax on middle and lower class

... and there's a lot more tax increases they have been subjected to and the state/city is still totally busted financially.

Edited by mr_genius

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 02:03 PM)
Illinois /Chicago:

increased sales tax on middle class and lower class

increase in state income tax on middle and lower class

constant increase in property tax on middle and lower class

... and there's a lot more tax increases they have been subjected to and the state/city is still totally busted financially.

Do as I mean, not as I say.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 02:39 PM)
Are upper class not having to pay those taxes?

Because I thought sales tax, property tax and income tax would apply to them as well.

Or are you proposing that taxes should only be raised on the upper class?

Im kind of confused as to where this is going.

Reddy thinks Democrats don't raise taxes on middle class workers. I'm merely supplying some valuable examples for him to learn from.