The Republican Thread

Rex Kickass

QUOTE (Reddy @ Jan 25, 2013 -> 04:25 PM)
Ive still got a chip on my shoulder for being suspended for saying "get your heaf out of your ass". Y2HH thats why im on my crusade. If Duke did get suspended, then I'll drop it. :)

Stop b****ing...for a while there, Lostfan was having to suspend me every other week. I finally told that dude, NOBODY PUTS Y2HH IN THE CORNER. He unsuspended me and we hardly see him now. ;) :wub:

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangeSox

• Balta1701

• southsider2k5

• mr_genius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't really want Duke banned, I want a level playing field. I want to call posters n***ers and get away with it. Equal treatment. That's all I actually want.

Edited by Reddy

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jan 25, 2013 -> 05:46 PM)
Stop b****ing...for a while there, Lostfan was having to suspend me every other week. I finally told that dude, NOBODY PUTS Y2HH IN THE CORNER. He unsuspended me and we hardly see him now. ;) :wub:

Was it you who blocked Soxtalk at my job? Damn you.

In any case we won't go out of our way to discuss what happened with an individual poster on the open board, we try to keep that kind of thing to PM.

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Jan 25, 2013 -> 05:30 PM)
you might as well let it go

'soxy' once suspended me for innocently posting "well you know what they say,those that can do. those that can't teach". then i got suspended for telling someone that if they want Barry Bonds on the Sox then should make a trade on their nintendo.

lol. I can see all your warns/suspensions (neither of these are on the list FTR)

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jan 26, 2013 -> 08:33 AM)
What?

you're usually pretty astute... not sure why that was hard to grasp. if he can get away with calling people on this board f*ggots, then I just want there to be a fair policy where everyone can spout offensive and derogatory personal attacks.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jan 26, 2013 -> 10:38 AM)
yeah but why would you want to go around saying n***** or f***** anyway?

I don't.

mods can we have a color besides green for "I'm kidding but I'm not really kidding?"

QUOTE (Reddy @ Jan 26, 2013 -> 09:32 AM)
you're usually pretty astute... not sure why that was hard to grasp. if he can get away with calling people on this board f*ggots, then I just want there to be a fair policy where everyone can spout offensive and derogatory personal attacks.

There is plenty of this passive-aggressive I-say-this-as-sarcasm-but-I-am-not-really-kidding-type-of-posting here. Such as when you said a few pages back that Duke liked rape.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 26, 2013 -> 11:17 AM)
There is plenty of this passive-aggressive I-say-this-as-sarcasm-but-I-am-not-really-kidding-type-of-posting here. Such as when you said a few pages back that Duke liked rape.

yep. true. what's your point?

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 25, 2013 -> 10:37 PM)
Was it you who blocked Soxtalk at my job? Damn you.

In any case we won't go out of our way to discuss what happened with an individual poster on the open board, we try to keep that kind of thing to PM.

You can always use a public proxy server to get around that...or various other means.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jan 26, 2013 -> 07:58 PM)
You can always use a public proxy server to get around that...or various other means.

In case he doesn't say so himself...he's given the impression that his employer would not be particularly thrilled about him attempting to bypass their security provisions.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 26, 2013 -> 08:21 PM)
In case he doesn't say so himself...he's given the impression that his employer would not be particularly thrilled about him attempting to bypass their security provisions.

I automatically considered that.

An armed guard at a school stopped a shooter. WE MUST BAN ALL WEAPONS.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/world/5574244...e-says.html.csp

On that note, I was flipping through the channels the other night and stumbled upon Bill Maher and a panel discussing the gun control issue. I learned a new fact - the call for armed guards in schools isn't new, and actually was started by....a democrat! Bill Clinton.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 09:05 AM)
An armed guard at a school stopped a shooter. WE MUST BAN ALL WEAPONS.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/world/5574244...e-says.html.csp

On that note, I was flipping through the channels the other night and stumbled upon Bill Maher and a panel discussing the gun control issue. I learned a new fact - the call for armed guards in schools isn't new, and actually was started by....a democrat! Bill Clinton.

But it was a GOOD idea then, BAD idea now.