The Republican Thread

Rex Kickass

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 12, 2014 -> 03:29 AM)
:lol: Dude are you a parody

Why not dispute what I said instead of the personal attack? Because you can't. You KNOW that gay marriage supporters went full tilt after the Mozilla guy, for a political donation. personal destruction of your 'enemy'. Not enough to disagree with them, have to bring them down! Show me where Clinton and the whole Democratic machine didn't go all out to try and destroy all the so-called bimbos that accused Bill of misdeeds. You can't, because they did it. The worst you can do is claim that Republicans do it too, as if that somehow makes it OK.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangeSox

• Balta1701

• southsider2k5

• mr_genius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jul 12, 2014 -> 03:12 PM)
Why not dispute what I said instead of the personal attack? Because you can't. You KNOW that gay marriage supporters went full tilt after the Mozilla guy, for a political donation. personal destruction of your 'enemy'. Not enough to disagree with them, have to bring them down! Show me where Clinton and the whole Democratic machine didn't go all out to try and destroy all the so-called bimbos that accused Bill of misdeeds. You can't, because they did it. The worst you can do is claim that Republicans do it too, as if that somehow makes it OK.

No, we just laughed at you because you did it in the very post where you complained about how bad it was.

I was genuinely hoping you'd done it on purpose because that would have been epic until I read this one.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 12, 2014 -> 02:18 PM)
No, we just laughed at you because you did it in the very post where you complained about how bad it was.

I was genuinely hoping you'd done it on purpose because that would have been epic until I read this one.

Where did I get personal in there? I challenged him to dispute what I had said. I didn't say 'you can't because you are an idiot'.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 14, 2014 -> 12:02 AM)
It might possibly have been the call for an end to bringing opponents down along with the use of the neologism "gaystapo" in the same sentence.

Using a term/word =/= "defeating" people you disagree with or actively trying to ruin their lives/careers. Hence why I still don't understand what's so funny/ironic about what Alpha has said.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 14, 2014 -> 09:11 AM)
Using a term/word =/= "defeating" people you disagree with or actively trying to ruin their lives/careers. Hence why I still don't understand what's so funny/ironic about what Alpha has said.

He's been talking generally about personal attacks. Gaystapo is a personal attack.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jul 14, 2014 -> 09:42 AM)
He's been talking generally about personal attacks. Gaystapo is a personal attack.

I had been talking specifically about the politics of personal destruction. IE trying to get your target fired, ostracized, excommunicated and so on. Calling the extreme gay activists that hunted down the Mozilla guy the Gaystapo isn't going to get them fired from their job or cause them to lose any business.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jul 18, 2014 -> 05:32 PM)
I had been talking specifically about the politics of personal destruction. IE trying to get your target fired, ostracized, excommunicated and so on. Calling the extreme gay activists that hunted down the Mozilla guy the Gaystapo isn't going to get them fired from their job or cause them to lose any business.

Because the Gestapo were just great.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jul 18, 2014 -> 04:56 PM)
Ok Cupid and several Mozilla board members as well as a significant portion of the open-source community that supports Mozilla: "extreme gay activists"

yea but the guy created Javascript. dude, that is a sweet invention.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/21/now-irs-...ls-still-exist/

I hope Democrats realize that by ignoring this they just give the next Republican admin a get-out-of-jail-free card. I can just see the clamor for computer info from President Walker's Chief of Staff over some supposed misstep and 'whoops! sorry, hard drive crashed, no backup. Oh well.'

So, if you don't want to draft a homosexual onto your team (or are of the opinion that you wouldn't, if you could) because of the inevitable distraction it will cause, you're a terrible person?

Edited by Jenksismybitch