MLB extra innings free preview

DABearSoX

For anyone who has Comcast digital cable this will be available to you July 17th to the 23rd. Just giving a heads up so you can watch some games if you are out of market. I bought the package when the season started and it was $150. Now they are charging $129 for the rest of the season. I moved since then and canceled my cable so i have to pay another 129 to get it....pretty much BS...

Guess i'll just have to go with this week and the WGN games.

QUOTE (DABearSoX @ Jul 15, 2008 -> 02:24 PM)
I bought the package when the season started and it was $150. Now they are charging $129 for the rest of the season. I moved since then and canceled my cable so i have to pay another 129 to get it....pretty much BS...

Thanks for the huge discount for 1/2 the season Comcast/MLB.

QUOTE (kane0730 @ Jul 15, 2008 -> 08:45 PM)
Thanks for the huge discount for 1/2 the season Comcast/MLB.

Yea once I moved to my new place and had comcast come hook up, I asked if I could just get it back and pay the one payment I hadn't yet....NOPE 44.95/month....

its BS

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jul 15, 2008 -> 02:31 PM)
awesome, I love it. I'm always right at the edge of ordering it, but never do... one of these seasons I will

its totally worth it

I have had it for 2 years now. Its great for when your team has the day off. And if you are a night owl, West Coast games.

The thing that stinks is Saturday day games are not carried because of FOX

QUOTE (DABearSoX @ Jul 15, 2008 -> 04:41 PM)
Well here in Denver its 461-48somthin i would guess its the same all over the place

here in Indy its 587-600 something so I think it depends on where you live. you can check your messages through the digital cable box, there should be a message there giving you the channels.

ok so is this the dam preview you want to give me where all the local games are blocked out? WTF??? couldn't see the Sox,Cubs or Reds last night, i live in freaking Indianapolis!

QUOTE (MEANS @ Jul 19, 2008 -> 08:12 AM)
ok so is this the dam preview you want to give me where all the local games are blocked out? WTF??? couldn't see the Sox,Cubs or Reds last night, i live in freaking Indianapolis!

Yeah, that is what sucks about it. YOu are just in a bad area. We always have Cubs and Sox blacked out but we have them on Comcast or WGN or whatever.