Will this team develop a rift?

DonkeyKongerko

If the starting pitchers keep pitching lights out and team gives them their near league lows in run support, will the Sox pitchers start to develop animosity to the rest of the players? I've heard before of pitchers ripping on hitters but so far nothing from the Sox. This comes up cuz I remember seeing E-Lo in the dugout of that TB game and all frustrated in that inning where Olivo struck out.

No.

The only person who has alegit beef is Loaiza. He's been pitching his ass off.

Disagree with you somewhat Showtime. MB had that game where Jimenez dropped that 2 out pop fly with bags loaded in Oakland and DJ just gave up on it afterwards allowing 3 runs to score. Not to mention a few games where MB got little or no run support. Jon Garland..... today against Detroit..... 06/15 against San Diego. I think the pitchers have a legit gripe if they were to voice it.

Disagree with you somewhat Showtime. MB had that game where Jimenez dropped that 2 out pop fly with bags loaded in Oakland and DJ just gave up on it afterwards allowing 3 runs to score. Not to mention a few games where MB got little or no run support. Jon Garland..... today against Detroit..... 06/15 against San Diego. I think the pitchers have a legit gripe if they were to voice it.

There's gonna be little examples one way or the other. Garland and Wright haven't done s*** so they can shut up. They've scored a ton of runs for Mark as of late, but yeah, early in the year it was different.

We we're at the game vs. Detroit, where he Loazia pitched a great game and they couldn't score s*** then either.