7/23 - SOX vs. TEX, 1:05 pm, CSN

knightni

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 08:54 PM)
Wow, thanks Rangers for trying to steal a base for no reason. Come on pen, keep the Rangers to about 8 runs and the Sox have a good chance

Sox need to take advantage of that inning by TX

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 01:57 PM)
Perhaps you should read the post following- I never read up on his stats as I guessed he was more near his career mark at .260. I then corrected myself.

perhaps you should not overreact so we cannot point out your overreactions

Detroiit is right where it wants to be. The Tigers didn't bury themselves completely early, now they are letting their high paid talent roll. Hopefully their pitching is still a question mark and we can hang in the race with them and Minnie. We didn't let them back in. We are not the 1912 Yankees; we are what we are (I hate sayings like it is what it is).

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 02:57 PM)
Perhaps you should read the post following- I never read up on his stats as I guessed he was more near his career mark at .260. I then corrected myself.

Good. Admitting you have no idea what you are talking about is a good start.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 03:01 PM)
Somebody help me out; how did Richard look? Thanks in advance.

Mixed bag. There was some to like. I think his motion really screws some guys up. Obviously, he's nervous and Texas can hit. If Contreras can't go, I think he'll get another shot. Of course if Contreras had the same outing, there would be about 75 posts calling for his release.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 03:01 PM)
Somebody help me out; how did Richard look? Thanks in advance.

I think he looked good, he was obviously way to excited, working super fast, but throwing hard, he struck out 7, making Hamilton look silly 3 times, he had 3 errors behind him, and played some bad D himself, but I think he will be alright.