7/23 - SOX vs. TEX, 1:05 pm, CSN

knightni

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NYSox35 @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 02:44 PM)
This one ain't over

It's going to be a run-fest from here on out. Our bullpen isn't what it was pre-Joe Morgan's dumb comment, and the guy in for Texas now is bad and I hope they bring in some more bad pitchers.

Paulie continues to destroy the baseball. :chair

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 02:45 PM)
There was a time I used to get excited when PK was up, now im changing the channel to playboy network.

wake me up when he pops out.

Or you pop off.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 02:53 PM)
We single-handedly let Detroit back into this race. A loss today and they'll be only 4.5 back.

The Sox lost the must win on Sunday. The season has been over for 3 days. I agree with you though, one thought for a miracle would be for KW to go get Geoff Blum back. He can play several positions terribly.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 02:56 PM)
The Sox lost the must win on Sunday. The season has been over for 3 days. I agree with you though, one thought for a miracle would be for KW to go get Geoff Blum back. He can play several positions terribly.

LMAO, classic post

So Richard strikes out seven, but gives up seven hits in just a 4 inning stint. That's a 9.00 era for today. Are we excited about his potential, or was he awful? I didn't see it. He obviously didn't have the kind of start he would have had against the White Sox, who rarely hit guys nobody has ever heard of.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 02:56 PM)

Perhaps you should read the post following- I never read up on his stats as I guessed he was more near his career mark at .260. I then corrected myself.