bmr31

BridgeportHeather

Guest hotsoxchick1
You and Carlos don't sleep together, like in the same bed?  :o

How big can your house be?  :ph34r:

well if hes 10 minutes away id say about half a mile.....that must be one hellova house....... :rolleyes: :D hadnt realized they make em that big in bollingbrook aka land of farm fields.......... :lol:

well if hes 10 minutes away id say about half a mile.....that must be one hellova house....... :rolleyes: :D hadnt realized they make em that big in bollingbrook aka land of farm fields.......... :lol:

How long has it been since you've been out this way...?? They have some $500K+ houses out that way now. It's unreal!

Guest hotsoxchick1

How long has it been since you've been out this way...?? They have some $500K+ houses out that way now. It's unreal!

last time i was even close to being down that way was for the races in joliet last summer............i dont wander down that way much.......unless i really have to...........

last time i was even close to being down that way was for the races in joliet last summer............i dont wander down that way much.......unless i really have to...........

Ahhh.. well, no big houses that way. More North on 53 and all along Royce Road. Some sweet pads there.

Are you going to the race, BTW? You should stop by on the way home.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Ahhh.. well, no big houses that way. More North on 53 and all along Royce Road. Some sweet pads there.

Are you going to the race, BTW? You should stop by on the way home.

well i was going to the race... my cousin had sweet starting line tickets, hospitality passes and pit passes... but guess whos stuck at work this weekend because some big wig decided he wanted to visit the store..........it definately sucks to be me this weekend... im very pissed about the whole thing.. the only up side is in september im taking the boys to talladega for thier birthdays...........

Yea, that and we have over 64,000 here in Bolingbrook now with about half our land to still build on. Bolingbrook is anything but a farmland.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Which raceway? Chicagoland Raceway or Route 66? I live close to both of them.

what ever they call the joliet race way for nascar.... hell i dont know what its called we just say going to the races in joliet......lol............