7/25 - SOX @ DET, 6:05 PM CDT, WCIU

knightni

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 26, 2008 -> 01:20 AM)
I agree, I'd rather have those guys than PK. But to start complaining about Fields already is comical.

If he is our only real option at 3B with Crede is on the DL I agree we must support Josh Fields

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 07:20 PM)
I agree, I'd rather have those guys than PK. But to start complaining about Fields already is comical.

Why? Konerko gets ripped his first game back from the DL. Fields was back 7 games in AAA and was brutal, and he's off to a not so nice start.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 07:20 PM)

I think so too, but his error was weird... it was more that he just got nervous or something, not like he missed a catch or a throw. Probably just the jitters.

QUOTE (sox1844 @ Jul 26, 2008 -> 01:23 AM)
I think so too, but his error was weird... it was more that he just got nervous or something, not like he missed a catch or a throw. Probably just the jitters.

The knock on him last year was that he often messed up the routine plays

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Jul 26, 2008 -> 12:22 AM)
Tigers want this game, nuff said

I don't understand how this Tigers team isn't a 95 win team. I know their pitching is bad, but it's really not that bad. Verlander is a stud now, and Galarraga has been a godsend for them.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 04:25 PM)
I don't understand how this Tigers team isn't a 95 win team. I know their pitching is bad, but it's really not that bad. Verlander is a stud now, and Galarraga has been a godsend for them.

Bullpen.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 06:21 PM)
Whatever, it was hit hard and if didn't hit a very unlucky place, its a single to center. Ripping him for it would be like ripping a guy for lining a ball to the SS and having a runner doubled up.

Well, then thank God Konerko hits hard outs.

You understand that everyone on this board loves Paulie the person and the baseball player in his history with the Sox. But his production as a corner IF'er is a complete embarrassment and is hurting the team we want to win. If you took away the name on his jersey, you would be right along with everyone wanting a better option in that spot.