Bulls lose

Jjav829

Damnit! I thought they were going to pull it out. Bad possession out of the timeout when they were only down by 2. JWill needed to step up and shoot that 3 and not make the extra pass to Rose. Then Rose dribbles it off his foot and turns it over and a 100-94 game, Warriors win. :(:mad:

They game back from a double digit deficit yet again, and yet again they came up short in the 4th. At some point these comebacks have to start converting into wins. And at some point they need to stop having to make a comeback.

Oh, how I loved the old team. They were just great. They would go on 8 game winning streaks (unthinkable for these new bozos) and nobody would think anything of it. They would win 60 and no one would be surprised. I remember a day when the Nets were up by 16 at the half and the Bulls not only won, they won by 32! Thats a 48 point difference in the second half! Thats truely incredible. That team was just the best. Heck, when they beat Seattle for the championship a few years back, I walked in to my hotel in Honolulu, saw it at the bottom of espn and simply pumped my fist, highfived my dad and went back to the beach. Maybe that was because I was in Hawaii but Im pretty sure we were just spoiled.

This new team, I hate em. Theyre born losers, nothing compared to the old guys. I no longer care about the Bulls, this aint the team I know and love, their cheap replacements.

Bitter, I know I am, but correct I also am...