Sox @ Twins 7-28

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (earthshiner @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 07:13 PM)
did KOnerko not run that out? I missed it as I had to leave the room in disgust as soon as the ball hit the ground.

Yes, but after it hit off his bat to Slowey and he bowed his head in disgust.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

I hate the Twins

We might all despise the Twins after this series. Like somebody said, unless the Sox man up, it's gonna be ugly. I wouldn't go to a baseball game in a dome if I had free seats in the front row with all the beer you could drink.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 08:15 PM)
I still can't believe Hawk was pissed that homer call was reversed. It wasn't even close.

He was trying to say that if they introduce the home run replay, it would be able to show it was foul. NO HAWK it would clearly show going 2 feet left of the pole.

Then he so needs to be benched. Ozzie finally has an excuse.

For not sprinting on a tap to the pitcher? Get real. If Oz and KW think Paulie is toast, then bench him or send him down like the Royals did Billy Butler for a week or two. But if he's mad at him for not hauling ass on a tap to the mound, get real. Ozzie's done an incredible job to get this team this far over .500.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 08:20 PM)
For not sprinting on a tap to the pitcher? Get real. If Oz and KW think Paulie is toast, then bench him or send him down like the Royals did Billy Butler for a week or two. But if he's mad at him for not hauling ass on a tap to the mound, get real. Ozzie's done an incredible job to get this team this far over .500.

and konerko is doing his best to make sure we blow this lead.

QUOTE (JFields27 @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 08:20 PM)
JFields :wub:

that was needed .. been needing to put that

it was a fastball too

btw cabrera swinging at a pitch way out of the zone

ON AN 0-2 COUNT.

smart hitting.

I'd love to Ozzie just go off on the team in the dugout.

That probably would earn Ozzie what Mariotti wants. His firing. No managers do that s***. Good managers keep their cool during the games at least, except in unleashing fury at umpires.