Sox @ Twins 7-28

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 08:35 PM)
I can't argue with the numbers, but it just seems that Nick has way better ABs than Paulie, even when he makes outs, which is obviously more often than not.

We are also better defensively with Swish at 1B and BA in center.

Swisher is having one of the most unlucky seasons, statistically. Or atleast, he was. I assume he still is.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying we're going to rally and win but IMO anybody who posts that a game is over should be banned for a week if the Sox rally and win. It probably won't be tonight, but how many times have people deemed games over when we rally and win?

QUOTE (FranktheTank35 @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 02:37 AM)
Swisher is having one of the most unlucky seasons, statistically. Or atleast, he was. I assume he still is.

Sure doesn't seem like he's been hitting the ball with any authority.

This is what freightens me - the Twins will be 1.5 games out of 1st place after tonights inevitable victory, and they have Liriano set to join the rotation. Who is our secret weapon from the minors who will replace a poor spot in the rotation or lineup?

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 07:35 PM)
I can't argue with the numbers, but it just seems that Nick has way better ABs than Paulie, even when he makes outs, which is obviously more often than not.

We are also better defensively with Swish at 1B and BA in center.

March/April, May and July, every month except his outstanding June, Swisher is hitting .195. I don't care how many pitches he sees, he needs to get hits. .195. That's not a guy who should be playing everyday. All I ask is if anyone is going to constantly rail on Konerko, at least have the decency to say KW needs to get a firstbaseman, because Swisher shouldn't be playing either.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 08:36 PM)
Go f*** yourself Hawk. You are a coward.

Just the biggest whiner and excuse maker ever. He would make for one hell of a s***ty baseball coach, could you imagine?

No one can every play or pitch over anything. Concentrate on something else and inform the viewers the reason we're down 5-0. Hint: Not one f***ing call.

You know what's as annoying as Hawk's complaints? The posters here who CONSTANTLY WHINE ABOUT HIM.

Seriously.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 09:39 PM)
I'm not saying we're going to rally and win but IMO anybody who posts that a game is over should be banned for a week if the Sox rally and win. It probably won't be tonight, but how many times have people deemed games over when we rally and win?

GAME OVER

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 08:39 PM)

Ever single game in White Sox history in which they have trailed by 1 or more runs.

Seriously, is someone holding CQ's family hostage, telling him that if he sees more than 5 pitches tonight, he'll never see them again? There has to be some reason why he is so trigger happy. He is usually pretty patient.