AT&T Park

DABearSoX

The garlic fries are really good. Also: the Baby Bull Tri-Tip Sandwich or a Cha Cha Bowl.

Upper deck seats give a beautiful view of the Bay area. Bleacher seats are fun, decent proximity to the field, and allows a good view of everything. They've got a "Build-a-Seal" store, too, if you want to get something for your mother or your girlfriend or both. And, I highly recommend going up and down the Coke bottle slide.

You are not too old for it, I assure you.

A great ballpark. I was there for the Sox/Giants series.

A good assortment of hot dogs. Garlic fries are good.

Didn't seem like a bad seat anywhere.

You can even rent a bike and ride it to the park if you choose. Like The Cell, you can walk all the way around the park.

But since you'll be there in the fall, bundle up. The bay is right there off of right field.

thanks for the input guys.....def gonna hit up the garlic fries and anchorsteam....

looks like I am gonna get left field bleachers seats I mean it is sorta of a rivalry game (even though its not like they are going anywhere) should be fun to experience it from the outside...

Oh, and Mr. Pratt I assure myself I am not too old for it, especially after 10 anchor steams...

Edited by DABearSoX