White Sox vs. Twins

Heads22

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny part about tonites game is that you almost see it coming. And it makes sense too. My friend asked me who I like tonite in the sox game, betting wise. I said the only thing I would take would be the under in the 1st 5 Innings. The theory being the twins haven't seen him before so the first time through the lineup they might not even get a hit. I said watch out the second and especially third time through the lineup, they could get to him then. Well low and behold they got to him the 2nd and 3rd time through. I think its was pretty obvious it was coming. I 100% believe that if it was the 6th inning instead of the 5th when the bases were loaded with 2 outs for Morneau there is no way Richard faces him, and thronton prolly comes in. Its really too bad, it looks like he was only left in there b/c it was the 5th and he was 1 out away from being the pitcher of record in line for his first win, even though we had a better match up waiting in the pen. Looks like Ozzie really wanted to roll the dice with the wrong guy (and hes done this before as well). Too bad he defiantly blew the game.

QUOTE (stretchstretch @ Jul 30, 2008 -> 02:57 AM)
I honestly think the Twins wouldn't bother me so much if their squeek in the playoff approach that relies so much on home field, didn't end up getting them bounced in the 1st round every time as they start the series on the road, and end up making the Central look weak

If the Twins make it with this rotation, they'll have all of my respect.