White Sox vs. Twins

Heads22

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 09:40 PM)
I'd bet he's not.

I hope so my friend, I have a feeling that beckam might be more fit for third in a few years anyway. They also invested in Morel who I do not think will pan out, but I do think its a sign that Fields is or will be on the block. just have to get the right guy for him in return.

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 08:44 PM)
There is a better chance of Porky Pig becoming president than us getting 2 runs off Nathan.

Funny...on FSN Minny they just had an Al Franken commercial about him running for congress. I thought it was a joke at first.

QUOTE (quickman @ Jul 30, 2008 -> 03:46 AM)
I hope so my friend, I have a feeling that beckam might be more fit for third in a few years anyway. They also invested in Morel who I do not think will pan out, but I do think its a sign that Fields is or will be on the block. just have to get the right guy for him in return.

My brother heard a rumor today that the Sox aren't interested in offering OC arbitration this offseason, as they don't want the compensation picks.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 09:48 PM)
My brother heard a rumor today that the Sox aren't interested in offering OC arbitration this offseason, as they don't want the compensation picks.

That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 09:45 PM)
If the Sox were out of contention, we could probably get a fortune for Dotel.

if the sox were out fo contention we would have traded cabrera, dotel, contreras, crede, maybe even vasquez. Could have made alot of people on this board happy with more brian andersen look alikes.