7/31 - White Sox @ Minnesota Twins (7:10pm CSN)

joejoesox

After this series, how any Sox fan doesn't have the Twins as their most hated team is beyond me. The Sox make all their hitters and pitchers look like Babe Ruth, Lou Brock and Cy Young all into one, it's so disgusting. How I hate the goddamn Twins.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 10:18 PM)
The only thing that was predictable was the f***ing bullpen diarrhea attack. Gardy didn't have anything to do with Thornton and Dotel tossing meatballs up to the plate on fastball counts. f***in duh...

Time to call up the minor leaguers. Give me Link, Rodriguez, give me someone new with some potential who hasn't s*** the bed already. No more Russell. And get Logan out of here until he can throw strikes.

Yuck. Today was not the day to roll over and die.

1. Agreed. But Gardenhire was smart to come out and burn time away. That gave the Twins the momentum.

2. Don't throw in the towel just yet. We should be able to win 2/3 or 3/3 in KC. Although, Minnesota's next 3 series's are Seattle, Cleveland, and some other bum-@$$ team.

3. OMGGGZZZ BASH HIM, HE SAID WE'RE DEAD!!!!!!11111

QUOTE (ChiSox35 @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 10:18 PM)
I want to be the one to christen their new field with the champagne bottle.

Stop with this s***. Its not the field. I repeat its not the field. Its a bunch of foolish men, who believe that the place is haunted. Throw the ball, catch the ball, hit the ball and the boogy man goes away. If we play like crap in the new field, we will still get beat.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 09:20 PM)
Probably due to being pissed off, but is there anything worse than having to see one of those AWFUL White Sox commercials after a terrible inning like that?

Yeah listening to Hawk go on and on about Gomez.

QUOTE (Allsox @ Aug 1, 2008 -> 04:20 AM)
After this series, how any Sox fan doesn't have the Twins as their most hated team is beyond me. The Sox make all their hitters and pitchers look like Babe Ruth, Lou Brock and Cy Young all into one, it's so disgusting. How I hate the goddamn Twins.

I don't mind the Twins. They don't go out and buy players, they don't have guys who you know abuse PEDs.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 07:09 PM)
Ha, it's not even that I'm making unlikely predictions. It just seems like certain things are inevitable, and that's why I believe if the fans feel a certain way -- so do the players. They all have it in their heads that everything and anything can go wrong at the Metrodome.

Need a 3 run ninth off of Nathan for the "lose by 1 run "to come true. Not likely but all the more reason to ask you for the lotto numbers if it happens.

QUOTE (Allsox @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 09:20 PM)

They've been my most hated-playing in a gimmick stadium-I'd root for the Cubs in WS against them

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 10:21 PM)
I don't mind the Twins. They don't go out and buy players, they don't have guys who you know abuse PEDs.

f*** the Twins and f*** their little baggy dome.

I don't wish harm on players but...

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 09:20 PM)
1. Agreed. But Gardenhire was smart to come out and burn time away. That gave the Twins the momentum.

2. Don't throw in the towel just yet. We should be able to win 2/3 or 3/3 in KC. Although, Minnesota's next 3 series's are Seattle, Cleveland, and some other bum-@$$ team.

3. OMGGGZZZ BASH HIM, HE SAID WE'RE DEAD!!!!!!11111

I'm throwing in the towel on this bullpen until Linebrink comes back. Wassermann looked good because he threw the ball over the plate. Let's get someone in here who isn't afraid to do the same. It's one thing to get hit on a bad pitch 1-2 and it's another to have it happen on 2-1, 3-1.

And I don't like that our best LH reliever needs to get hit and yelled at in order to go after a hitter.

Logan is dead. You can poke him with a stick.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 1, 2008 -> 03:21 AM)

Their players (Outside of Morneau and Mauer) aren't that damn good, no matter how much Hawk kisses their ass. I'm tired of seeing Nick Punto and guys named Span absolutely kill us. As someone said last night, the Sox' advanced scouting dept should either be:

A) Fired

B) Hire more of them

The Sox hitters and pitchers look absolutely clueless against these guys every time in the Metrodome and I'm sick and tired of it.