7/31 - White Sox @ Minnesota Twins (7:10pm CSN)

joejoesox

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah hawk, we don't execute in this building

Think something might need to be done about that, yeah? Some words need to be said by management/coaches, instead of just ignoring the problem for so fu*king long like they have

runners 1st & 3rd, 0 outs hahahaha

QUOTE (Soxman72 @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 10:03 PM)
This is just pathetic. Swisher is just brutal. All I have heard is how good Swisher is at first.

This does go and show you what speed can do for a team. That is one of the parts of the game we are very much missing.

Speed had nothing to do with this inning. Nothing.

QUOTE (Soxman72 @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 08:59 PM)
Swish should have picked that throw. I am not trying to defend Konerko, but he would have made that play.

I apologize to whoever I disagreed with yesterday about the difference between Paulie and Swisher's ability to pick balls yesterday. I said Swish was just as good. Swisher's head is as far up his ass as Paulie's right now.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 10:02 PM)
No, the speed of Carlos Gomez intimidated Swisher........to scoop up a throw.

Carlos Gomez's speed, not the atom bomb, intimidated the Japanese to surrendering in WWII.

Boone almost throws the ball away on a pickoff

Know why? Because he's scared. He's so f*cking nervous right now because he's a pussy just like everyone else in our bullpen except Jenks and Linebrink, and apparently Ehren

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 1, 2008 -> 04:04 AM)
I apologize to whoever I disagreed with yesterday about the difference between Paulie and Swisher's ability to pick balls yesterday. I said Swish was just as good. Swisher's head is as far up his ass as Paulie's right now.

Me too, but to our defense, Swisher in his time with the Sox had been excellent at picking those type of throws.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 10:02 PM)
Yeah hawk, we don't execute in this building

Think something might need to be done about that, yeah? Some words need to be said by management/coaches, instead of just ignoring the problem for so fu*king long like they have

runners 1st & 3rd, 0 outs hahahaha

Our management needs to be taken to task. When Guillen was hired, this "grinder" hard nosed, fundamentally sound, baseball player was supposed to be what we see. I see the same kick the ball s*** I saw when valentin was haunting SS.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 10:04 PM)
Speed had nothing to do with this inning. Nothing.

Well then you are not a very intelligent person, because that's precisely the reason both throws were rushed and in the dirt.