7/31 - White Sox @ Minnesota Twins (7:10pm CSN)

joejoesox

QUOTE (WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Aug 1, 2008 -> 04:08 AM)
Would you have traded OC for Street?

Yes, in a heartbeat. Reason being is I don't think we'll offer arbitration to OC. Also, if Street performs well the rest of the way, you can possibly deal him in the offseason for a good package.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 10:09 PM)
Ha, it's not even that I'm making unlikely predictions. It just seems like certain things are inevitable, and that's why I believe if the fans feel a certain way -- so do the players. They all have it in their heads that everything and anything can go wrong at the Metrodome.

I'm with you here. A team leader or coach needs to get up and say that its bulls*** that we use some alibi for losing to the twinkies just because bad s*** always happens at the metrodome.

Edited by Jake

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 10:11 PM)
OK, that wasn't exactly infield in...

Where's kyle when you need him? I'm not the only one who can't stand Hawk announcing a game. He's f***ing awful all over the board.

Didn't you know Carlos Gomez is a game changer though? He doesn't hit for average, doesn't get on base, doesn't hit for power, and hasn't been great at stealing bases but he sure is a game changer.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 10:11 PM)
OK, that wasn't exactly infield in...

Where's kyle when you need him? I'm not the only one who can't stand Hawk announcing a game. He's f***ing awful all over the board.

I've been on this bandwagon for about 3 years.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 1, 2008 -> 03:12 AM)
Can you seriously blame this inning on Boone?

No no, not at all. I mean more of the guy to get us from the 7th to Jenks. It's too bad Linebrink is hurt, as I really would have liked to see us trade Dotel for a huge package.