Scotty Bowman to Join Blackhawks

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 15, 2008 -> 06:58 AM)
Not to mention is takes half of a brain to understand the game of hockey.

And it seems that everyone with only half a brain is drunk by the third, bringing us back to the d-bags :stick

Firing Keanan confirmed everything I thought about Wirt$ & Co. Hiring Bowman (he's still alive?) tells me a lot about the new management. I'm liking it.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Aug 15, 2008 -> 07:13 AM)
And it seems that everyone with only half a brain is drunk by the third, bringing us back to the d-bags :stick

Firing Keanan confirmed everything I thought about Wirt$ & Co. Hiring Bowman (he's still alive?) tells me a lot about the new management. I'm liking it.

Keenan... I've met the guy - he's an interesting character. Now of course, didn't have a deep conversation or anything, just a handshake, and an exchange of "pleasantries". He's a pretty intense guy, for sure.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Aug 15, 2008 -> 09:06 AM)
Keenan... I've met the guy - he's an interesting character. Now of course, didn't have a deep conversation or anything, just a handshake, and an exchange of "pleasantries". He's a pretty intense guy, for sure.

Very creepy to see that dude smile, cuz he almost never does.

It's like his face isn't used to smiling, and it fights the urge.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Aug 15, 2008 -> 09:17 AM)
Very creepy to see that dude smile, cuz he almost never does.

It's like his face isn't used to smiling, and it fights the urge.

Not very often ... I've heard some damn good stories (first hand from one of his former players) though, sometimes he can be quite the prankster, and it's when you least expect it from what it sounds like.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Aug 15, 2008 -> 09:06 AM)

I think he yanked goalies around more in one week then most coaches do in a career. IIRC during the Stanley Cup run I think he had yo yo strings on the guys. But he seemed to win where ever he went.