We can still go 7-3 on this road trip

RibbieRubarb

I like the line-up I'm seeing above, but bench Daubach, put Rowand in Center, and DH Everett. That shores up the defensive liability of having Everett in center, and gets Rowand enough at-bats where we will be able to tell if he has a future with this time or not. With everyone else on the bench, we should have a solid starting line-up day in and day out and a very deep bench. Not to mention Thomas seems to hit better when he's playing first base! :cheers

We can platoon harris/rowand in center, and will need to as one gets hot and the other starts to slip. I'd be up for everett at DH, however you can't sit Daubach while he's hot. You ride it out. That's the problem. A few too many bats. Lee for bullpen help almost makes too much sense at this point. Trade from strength to shore up a weakness.

6 games left...

If we sweep, we are 7-3.

We can't beat the freakin' D-Rays and we're 1-3 in our last four against Detroit..... THE WORST TEAM IN BASEBALL! . I know a sweep would put us at a 7-3 roadtrip, but do you REALLY think that is going to happen?

The offense will be fine with a platoon of Dauber, Lee, and Everett at LF/DH until we trade Lee for bullpen help. He hurts too much on defense, way too much, the guy is not a centerfielder, and without Harris in the lineup we have zero speed.

Or that would work too. just keep most of the line up the same.....namely then infield.

6 games left...

If we sweep, we are 7-3.

We can't beat the freakin' D-Rays and we're 1-3 in our last four against Detroit..... THE WORST TEAM IN BASEBALL! . I know a sweep would put us at a 7-3 roadtrip, but do you REALLY think that is going to happen?

I never said "it's going to happen"

I said we "could go 7-3" which would be a good road trip.

Can we do it? YES. We have the talent to win the remaining games. Will we do it?

Eh, depends on how many different line-ups we see.

Since JM plays the % all the time, why doesn't he go with a complete LH line-up against RHP?

why, CAUSE ITS STUPID. Same when he does his RH line-up, no matter how hot the guy is playing.

JEEZ, I'm aggravated!!

P.S...Yeah Angelina Jolie is HOT