Official 2008-2009 College Football Thread

Our D Line looked bad.

We've forced 10 turnovers in 2 games though...which is nice.

I honestly have no idea what will happen.

Arnaud is better than Bret Meyer, but Phillip Bates is smoother than Seneca Wallace running the ball. But who knows how stuff will shake out.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Sep 7, 2008 -> 11:27 PM)
Stanzi will start.

Hawkeye fans booed JC last Saturday.

ISU will use both Arnaud and Bates again.

BTW, since I'm working for ISU football this year, if we make a bowl game, I'll be spending Winter Break someplace warm.

What do you do for the football team?

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Sep 10, 2008 -> 09:19 PM)
UNC-Rutgers tomorrow night on ESPN. Don't everybody get as excited as I am. I know it will be hard.
I'll be glued to the set, hopefully the Heels can get it rolling tonight in non confrence play and parlay that into making some noise this year in what looks to be a weak ACC this year.

Sounds like the Wells "doubtful" situation was a little blown out of proportion. Sweater-vest meant he would be doubtful if they played today (Thursday). He still has a day to recover and I'm sure if he could play in a game like this, he will.

I don't understand AJ; He signed a LOI to play at Tennessee, but he's such a huge gator "fan".

Edited by chimpy2121

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 10:57 PM)
Sounds like the Wells "doubtful" situation was a little blown out of proportion. Sweater-vest meant he would be doubtful if they played today (Thursday). He still has a day to recover and I'm sure if he could play in a game like this, he will.

I don't understand AJ; He signed a LOI to play at Tennessee, but he's such a huge gator "fan".

we'll probably see him carry the ball 4 times for 6 yards and call it a day. Then ABC will keep showing him on the sideline all upset that he isnt out there.

It's too tough for players to come back from serious ankle injuries this quickly. OSU is just trying to make USC gameplan for Wells eventhough he wont have much in the tank.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 11:38 PM)
we'll probably see him carry the ball 4 times for 6 yards and call it a day. Then ABC will keep showing him on the sideline all upset that he isnt out there.

It's too tough for players to come back from serious ankle injuries this quickly. OSU is just trying to make USC gameplan for Wells eventhough he wont have much in the tank.

Good thing it wasnt an ankle injury, its his big toe.

Edited by RockRaines