8/3 Wsox vs Royals: Richard vs Grienke 1:10

GoodAsGould

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 01:27 PM)
5-35 in his career against Greinke now.

Ozzie is an idiot, it's just that simple. He's managed this team about as bad as anyone could in a pennant race. I could name about 5 or 6 things he's done, as i'm sure anyone else on this board could as well, that were terrible decisions

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 07:30 PM)
Ozzie is an idiot, it's just that simple. He's managed this team about as bad as anyone could in a pennant race. I could name about 5 or 6 things he's done, as i'm sure anyone else on this board could as well, that were terrible decisions

2006 all over again

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 01:30 PM)

Ozzie obviously made a bad decision playing Konerko, but if you actually think Ozzie is an idiot, than your the idiot. The reason this team is not up by 5 or 6 games is the pitching, not Ozzie.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 01:32 PM)
Ozzie obviously made a bad decision playing Konerko, but if you actually think Ozzie is an idiot, than your the idiot. The reason this team is not up by 5 or 6 games is the pitching, not Ozzie.

You're an idiot if you think he ISN'T one.

I can do that too, see?

jesus christ.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 01:34 PM)
You're an idiot if you think he ISN'T one.

I can do that too, see?

jesus christ.

The facts are much more on my side than yours in this disagreement. I can't believe people think Ozzie is actually a bad manager, but then again I can't believe people in general.

And again, I'm not sure what the people who are impressed with Clayton Richard are watching. He may attack hitters, but he attacks them with crappy stuff.

QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 07:36 PM)
Richard is leaving the ball up in the zone -- and he is about to pay the price.

our farm system is a total embarrassment

Hey, at least we got another outfielder at the deadline instead of actually acquiring a pitcher. It's the 2nd inning, and this game is over.