8/3 Wsox vs Royals: Richard vs Grienke 1:10

GoodAsGould

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 02:42 PM)
Is that you mariotti?

i can't believe some of you people are condoning what ozzie obviously had Carrasco do there to Olivo, he was trying to nail that dude with a fastball, because the royals are absolutely dominating our sh*tty team this weekend

twins broadcast now showing the brawl, hahahaha

twins fans have to be loving this right now

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 02:43 PM)
yes

I usually pick up on post sarcasm, but that needed to be in green if anything ever did.

jeebus that wasnt funny, today couldnt get much worse

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 01:44 PM)
With them up 9, you can bet someone is getting drilled for us.

First batter up turns to the catcher and says 'if i get beaned, i hit you with the bat. go tell your pitcher'.

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 02:42 PM)
I agree with this. Nothing says POS team like one that's throwing beanballs after getting their asses handed to them 2 straight days in embarassing losses. How about the pitchers actually get some guys out?

I almost always would agree with you here, I am in the camp you are in 99.9 percent of the time. But Mike Aviles post home run actions and the Royals trying to bunt and steal bases with a 6 run lead are things that will upset the opponent. If you show somebody up, they might respond.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 02:44 PM)
i can't believe some of you people are condoning what ozzie obviously had Carrasco do there to Olivo, he was trying to nail that dude with a fastball, because the royals are absolutely dominating our sh*tty team this weekend

Yeah because the Twins fans showed how much class they have.....

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 08:44 PM)

No, because KC had a guy try to steal 3rd in a 6-0 game, and they also tried to bunt. If you pull that s***, you better be ducking at the plate.

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 02:42 PM)
I agree with this. Nothing says POS team like one that's throwing beanballs after getting their asses handed to them 2 straight days in embarassing losses. How about the pitchers actually get some guys out?

wow, someone who's got a brain.

agree 100%.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 08:44 PM)

They pimped two home runs

Edited by letsgoarow

Uribe, OC and AJ up for us.

There'd be something funny about Juanny rushing the mound if he was thrown at.

Since this game is over, I really don't care what happens the rest of the way. DO get our old guys out of the game, though. BA for Dye, Wise for Griff, etc., etc.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 01:44 PM)

have you ever watched a baseball game before? When you're up 8 runs, and are posing for homeruns, bunting, stealing 3rd....about a 75% chance you're getting beaned.

But as always, when the Sox/Ozzie do something like this, its because we are a classless team. If its the cubs, they are just showing some of Lou's latin passion.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 08:47 PM)
Uribe, OC and AJ up for us.

There'd be something funny about Juanny rushing the mound if he was thrown at.

Since this game is over, I really don't care what happens the rest of the way. DO get our old guys out of the game, though. BA for Dye, Wise for Thome, etc., etc.

Can we see OC get hit, and when he charges the mound, the Sox just stay in the dugout?