8/3 Wsox vs Royals: Richard vs Grienke 1:10

GoodAsGould

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 03:08 PM)
you don't think these two teams are heading in opposite directions?

The Twins have been playing better baseball than us for a long time. The fact it took them this long to pass us (and they still haven't in the column that matters a lot right now, the loss column) is a sign we have hope as a team if we can turn around the pitching. Getting back a (hopefully) healthy Jose and especially Linebrink will help, and so would sending away Clayton Richard and Boone Logan. I think Minnesota will win the division, but to say it's over is not not accurate.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 02:12 PM)
The Twins have been playing better baseball than us for a long time. The fact it took them this long to pass us (and they still haven't in the column that matters a lot right now, the loss column) is a sign we have hope as a team if we can turn around the pitching. Getting back a (hopefully) healthy Jose and especially Linebrink will help, and so would sending away Clayton Richard and Boone Logan. I think Minnesota will win the division, but to say it's over is not not accurate.

I don't know, i still don't believe the Twins can keep up hitting .800 with RISP and 2 outs. If they keep that pace, then give them the title now, they deserve it. Only having 2 guys who can actually hit more than a single has to catch up with them