Is it ever going to stop raining

IlliniKrush

Guest hotsoxchick1
Just wondering, this is ridiculous

lol it could be worse....its only going on 7 days now... imagine if it were 40???? better get the lumber out and start building an ark........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well it doesn't help when you ump games and they get rained out

true enough... we havent had alot of rain up here just a ton of lightening, winds, and thunder......like right now.. the thunder is so loud its rocking the house and setting off car alarms in the neighborhood..........but no rain yet.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
Damn, send it here. We get about a half inch a month. Stops everything and we just stare.  :o

id be happy to pass it along but one problem... texas is west of chicago.. the weather path usually goes from west to east.... i suppose we can stop the world revolving and make it go the other way for a while lol...... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
No s***! I'm expecting to get home and see the lake surrounding the pool in the back yard and day now.

now theres a cool idea... a lake with a pool in it.......for those who dont like to swim in waters they cant see to the bottom of........ ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
This rain is bulls***, just pure bulls***

ive got sunshine ... on your cloudy day......when it rains outside by you .. ive got nice weather my way..........i guess youd say...your weather sucks today........mines good ... mines good.. talkin about mine being good......lol lol ok i have way way too much time on my hands today...... sorry but the sun just came out up here and its hot and muggy now......

Guest hotsoxchick1
:) Get back to work

actually im just gettin ready to head out.... so that leaves me more time to fool around on here.........lucky me.........and im off the next two days......whoopie.. but i have to work the weekend..which sucks.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
Get off work at 2? some life. i'm here til 5 then ump from 6-8. 11 hour work day

heading out meaning i was just gettin ready to go to work.. wednesdays are my nite rotation.......then off thursday......sometimes work the weekend and sometimes not.. depends on whats happening......the usual work day is from 7-4 or 5 depending on how i feel that day....... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
I love the rain..sometimes when its really pouring I go outside and do a Shawshank... :headbang

It's f***in great :D

ok im scared to ask but i just have to know.. whats a shawshank??????

I love the rain..sometimes when its really pouring I go outside and do a Shawshank... :headbang

Haven't you seen Shawshank Redemption? The scene where Tim Robbin's is on his knees with his hands out while the rain pours on his face embracing freedom :headbang

Haven't you seen Shawshank Redemption? The scene where Time Robbin's is on his knees with his hands out while the rain pours on his face embracing freedom :headbang

You dont truly know that feeling until you shave your head and let that rain bounce off your melon.

Haven't you seen Shawshank Redemption? The scene where Time Robbin's is on his knees with his hands out while the rain pours on his face embracing freedom :headbang

You dont truly know that feeling until you shave your head and let that rain bounce off your melon.

Well, I do it in the nude and let me tell ya...it's exhilarating :headbang :usa

:o :o :fyou :bang :lolhitting :finger :nono :nono :nono :o

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok ... i saw it.... know what your talking about now..... although i could have done without the mental image of you doing it nakee...........thanks another nite i wont get any sleep....... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well it was about 85 degrees out here. 

GOt off work at 1

Played whiffle ball and then some baseball and then basketball for a couple hours at night.

Damn this is when the weather is perfect  :D

hey jas....... :fyou ........no one wants to hear it..........lol..... :lol: :lol:

:puke