Worst sports commercials

IlliniKrush

OOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAGLIO

All the Sox commercials have sucked, but these ones somehow top em

The sox wedding one isn't any good either

HOLY s***!!!!!!!!!!! I want to stab my ears with a rusted metal scrap, then gouge my eyes with a piece of broken glass..then run and jump onto I-65 like a madman and wait for the inevitable... :fyou

All the Sox commercials have sucked, but these ones somehow top em

The sox wedding one isn't any good either

HOLY s***!!!!!!!!!!! I want to stab my ears with a rusted metal scrap, then gouge my eyes with a piece of broken glass..then run and jump onto I-65 like a madman and wait for the inevitable... :fyou

:huh: How do you really feel?

I agree with the bowflex commercial. Its too darn long.

One commercial that I like is with Paul Konerko and Tim Hudson. PK asks TH if he thinks its weird that the White Sox wear black socks. TH says no and PK asks another yes/no weird question and TH looks out the window and sees all these gator fans dancing around like idiots and says "No I think thats weird." Its for Sportscenter, ya gotta see it...

One commercial that I like is with Paul Konerko and Tim Hudson. PK asks TH if he thinks its weird that the White Sox wear black socks. TH says no and PK asks another yes/no weird question and TH looks out the window and sees all these gator fans dancing around like idiots and says "No I think thats weird." Its for Sportscenter, ya gotta see it...

There have been better sportscenter commercials:

My top 3 sportcenter commercials

3) Charlie Steiner says "follow me to freedom" while ESPN studios does there Y2K testing.

2) Trevor Hoffman comes into close out the show, while Kenny Mayne throws down the earpiece and knocks over a box of beads.

1) Rich Eisen tears his ACL walking on the artificial surface. When grass is putdown the guys stand around observing a grass stain while sprinklers go off in the building.

lol the bowflex commercial. one of my friends that lived on the same floor as I did this year at school, whenever that commercial came on he would yell "OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU ROCK MAH BAH-DEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." everyone on the floor would hear it, and most of them were annoyed but i thought it was hilarious.

lol the bowflex commercial. one of my friends that lived on the same floor as I did this year at school, whenever that commercial came on he would yell "OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU ROCK MAH BAH-DEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." everyone on the floor would hear it, and most of them were annoyed but i thought it was hilarious.

Am I hearing things or in that song they play during the bowflex commercial does the singer say 'you make me horny' right before 'you rock my body'. It sure sounds like it, can anybody verify?

Am I hearing things or in that song they play during the bowflex commercial does the singer say 'you make me horny' right before 'you rock my body'.  It sure sounds like it, can anybody verify?

yeh im pretty sure that's what he says. that, or GONNA MAKE YOU HORNEH

Guest hotsoxchick1

wanna torture someone really good????? make them sit through hours at a time of the present day sox commercials... they absoultely suck to the max.............id rather pull my eyes out of their sockets and stick skewers in my ears than listen to that chick talk about nachos and some jagoff that she will probably never go to a game with anyhow......or be subjected to another round of jose, jose, jose.. by an old guy, a mid aged guy and a stupid whiney kid, who most likely never been to a sox game in their lives..........geez us .. give me the conga line, johnson half price days, paulie getting bombarded by a bunch of kids, or even the clayton fireworks... any day of the week........

wanna torture someone really good????? make them sit through hours at a time of the present day sox commercials... they absoultely suck to the max.............id rather pull my eyes out of their sockets and stick skewers in my ears than listen to that chick talk about nachos and some jagoff that she will probably never go to a game with anyhow......or be subjected to another round of jose, jose, jose.. by an old guy, a mid aged guy and a stupid whiney kid, who most likely never been to a sox game in their lives..........geez us .. give me the conga line, johnson half price days, paulie getting bombarded by a bunch of kids, or even the clayton fireworks... any day of the week........

I'm telling ya.....

"Minor League baseball at Major League prices" would go over HUGE :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm telling ya.....

"Minor League baseball at Major League prices" would go over HUGE  :headbang

it already has hasnt it????? lol........i know thats what they call it in the club now........ ;)