Twins Watch Thread 2008

Brian

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 03:33 AM)
I have been one of the only seemingly positive people around here, but 2 of 3 isn't going to work for me. It's late September, the Sox are 1st in the division, and it's a last place team. I don't care how well they have been playing. Sox decided to drop 3 of 4 in NY. Fine, but now you have to sweep KC.

It's sweep or bust.

If you would give us 2 of 3 and just move on to Monday's day off, I'd sign up for that right now. That means that at the worst, you have a 1/2 game lead going into Minnesota. At best, you'd be up 3 1/2 games.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the White Sox can't defeat Kansas City tonight after looking on the scoreboard and noticing Minnesota is losing 6-0 then something is wrong.

These are games we just can't lose. This is our chance to atleast put ground between ourselves and Twins before the series in Minneapolis.

QUOTE (Benchwarmerjim @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 04:32 PM)
I literally gave up on this team during the Tampa series. 2 1/2 back with a week to go just seemed impossible, especially the way the bullpen give up bushels of runs

The whitesox and their homer only offense can invent new and amazing ways to bring the suck back.