Twins Watch Thread 2008

Brian

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 11:48 PM)
i say he's living proof that one scientifically enhanced season can earn you mucho dollars

So PED's made him awesome for one season then he just stopped taking them after he got his payday? Are PED's really so effective that they can take you from a decent ballplayer to possibly the best in the game? If so maybe he could get reacquainted with his dealer in time for his next contract year.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 26, 2008 -> 04:54 AM)
one thing is certain, if you'd told me last winter that i'd be staying up late in August to watch a twins game to see if the Sox could maintain a lead in the division, i would have laughed.

This thread is more active than the game thread was tonight. Good thing I watched the Hills earlier so I could watch this.

BTW, who is that Seattle female reporter? Holy hotness

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 08:54 PM)
So PED's made him awesome for one season then he just stopped taking them after he got his payday? Are PED's really so effective that they can take you from a decent ballplayer to possibly the best in the game? If so maybe he could get reacquainted with his dealer in time for his next contract year.

i don't know, but that 2004 season wasn't just a blip on the radar, it was a seismic event. how to explain it...? I don't know many other factors.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 11:56 PM)
This thread is more active than the game thread was tonight. Good thing I watched the Hills earlier so I could watch this.

I'm jealous, I just get to see stupid Twins commercials with no hott chicks.

At least Crane is in though.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 26, 2008 -> 12:56 AM)

Man cards are to be turned in on your way out of this thread. :D