Twins Watch Thread 2008

Brian

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Aug 26, 2008 -> 12:05 AM)
In 2006 I saw him take batting practice at the Metrodome and he was hitting it farther than anyone else of the two teams, but he never hits homers in games it seems.

Much like that asshole Ty Cobb people have long said that if Ichiro wanted to he could lead the league in homeruns. My take: If you can f***ing do it THEN DO IT! YOUR f***ING SINGLES ARE NOT HELPING YOUR TEAM WIN, A 70 HOMERUN SEASON MIGHT!

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Aug 26, 2008 -> 12:09 AM)
Much like that asshole Ty Cobb people have long said that if Ichiro wanted to he could lead the league in homeruns. My take: If you can f***ing do it THEN DO IT! YOUR f***ING SINGLES ARE NOT HELPING YOUR TEAM WIN, A 70 HOMERUN SEASON MIGHT!

lol I hear ya, can he please just hit 30 homers in a season, just not against the Sox, haha.

What a tremendous bust this guy has been. Yuniesky Betancourt was supposed to be Jack Wilson during one of those Jack Wilson good years instead he's Cesar Izturis minus the glove. That's right even his once excellent defense has all but disappeared.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Aug 26, 2008 -> 06:12 AM)
What a tremendous bust this guy has been. Rafael Betancourt was supposed to be Jack Wilson during one of those Jack Wilson good years instead he's Cesar Izturis minus the glove. That's right even his once excellent defense has all but disappeared.

What's wrong with this post?