Twins Watch Thread 2008

Brian

Unless their rotation blows up, there's no way the Twins won't be good next year. I'm scared s***less to be quite honest. That's a ridiculous rotation and offensive core they have. The hype will probably be on the Sox, Tigers, or Indians, but the AL Central will almost certainly be one of the best divisions in baseball again next season.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and Jim, thanks again for having always been a class act. The Twins are loaded with talent and I fear next year might be crazier and I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see them win 100 games. Find a 3Bman (other than Beltre, I already have dibs on him), and that rotation is ridiculous too.

Just tell Gomez to settle the f*** down...or not if it means another season like this past one. :)

thanks for the kind words.

I really do enjoy the Twins/Sox rivalry. Both teams fanbases makes it exciting. Both teams way of playing baseball makes it heartbreaking (Twins give up a 500 foot HR to Jim Thome for the 7 billionth time, or the Twins bunt-bunt-bloop a run to win a game).

The Twins needs a better infield (sans Justin Morneau). Maybe a little more bullpen depth.

I am looking forward to an exciting offseason