Sometimes it is good to be President

EvilMonkey

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Aug 10, 2008 -> 04:35 PM)
And sometimes you just want to be ashamed:

s-BUSH-FLAG-large.jpg

Man, you just can't give your BDS a rest for one f***ing post, can you? Look at the light hearted way the picture is posted and maybe make a funny post, not a partisan post. What the hell are you going to do if Obama loses? You will be un f***ing bearable.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 11, 2008 -> 04:59 AM)
Man, you just can't give your BDS a rest for one f***ing post, can you? Look at the light hearted way the picture is posted and maybe make a funny post, not a partisan post. What the hell are you going to do if Obama loses? You will be un f***ing bearable.

CALM DOWN

I mean this is the Filibuster, you have to come in here expecting people with political biases....thats why the wonderful mods made this sub-forum...

Edited by DABearSoX

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 10, 2008 -> 10:59 PM)

Dude, come on, that's f***ing hilarious.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 10, 2008 -> 10:59 PM)

I think he didn't mean that as serious as you seem to think he did. However, he's a typical Obama supporter in his endless politicizing of everything, I will say that. Other than the fact I do like McCain, the biggest reason I want to see Obama lose is to see how his supporters would take it. They'd be so depressed, it would be comedic gold.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 11, 2008 -> 04:18 PM)
I think he didn't mean that as serious as you seem to think he did. However, he's a typical Obama supporter in his endless politicizing of everything, I will say that. Other than the fact I do like McCain, the biggest reason I want to see Obama lose is to see how his supporters would take it. They'd be so depressed, it would be comedic gold.

lol cuz GOP don't politicize everything...

point is, this was a lighthearted thread about bush doing silly things. and holding up a flag backwards is a silly thing for a president to do. i think it's hilarious. and alpha. chilllll out. you really haven't come to grips with the fact that our president rides the short bus?

QUOTE (Reddy @ Aug 11, 2008 -> 05:32 PM)
lol cuz GOP don't politicize everything...

point is, this was a lighthearted thread about bush doing silly things. and holding up a flag backwards is a silly thing for a president to do. i think it's hilarious. and alpha. chilllll out. you really haven't come to grips with the fact that our president rides the short bus?

It was meant to be funny. In no way was I making some political statement. It just made me laugh.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.... you cant get fooled again

libs.jpg

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 10, 2008 -> 09:59 PM)

Two things,

1. Decaf buddy.
  2. And if you think he will be unbearable after an Obama loss, imagine what an Obama win will bring.
OK three things. (1st Photo of Bush) If this was Clinton, I would puke, Bush makes me laugh.

]

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Aug 10, 2008 -> 03:35 PM)
And sometimes you just want to be ashamed:

s-BUSH-FLAG-large.jpg

Looks like Bush was channeling his inner-Barack in that photo. Apparently tickets to see the Messiah have the flag on them, printed upside down.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?sto...8&catid=188

[attachment=5826:obama_ticket.jpg