And that's a White Sox Winner!

justBLAZE

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 10, 2008 -> 03:17 PM)
I think he's almost a lock to win if we make the playoffs. Hopefully we get to find out if I'm right.

was talking to this braves fan who IMO talks about the Red Sox like he's a closet Sawx fan as well, he argued that Quentin still won't get MVP because of Hamilton's story, no matter how well Quentin plays the rest of the season

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 10, 2008 -> 03:17 PM)
I think he's almost a lock to win if we make the playoffs. Hopefully we get to find out if I'm right.

Did you hear Grace and that other dope on FOX pregame yesterday? They did that quick-pitch discussing who should/will win the MVP, and they like totally put the AL aside by saying- "Well, the AL is obviously Hamilton".

The publicity the Sawx, Yankees, Mets, and Phillies never used to bother me, but at some point, it might have been when I heard that, it really started to agitate me. The Sawx don't win in what, 87 years, and they get a dvd after they do. We don't win in 88 years, and nobody gives a sh*t.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Aug 10, 2008 -> 04:18 PM)
was talking to this braves fan who IMO talks about the Red Sox like he's a closet Sawx fan as well, he argued that Quentin still won't get MVP because of Hamilton's story, no matter how well Quentin plays the rest of the season

Well that's cute. He's wrong, but that's cute. The Hamilton buzz is wearing off, because it's hard to keep a buzz going when your team isn't any good or in the race.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Aug 10, 2008 -> 04:18 PM)

I spent the weekend with a few Red Sox fans, a few of them are actually knowledgeable to the game. While they agreed that Quentin deserves it, there's no way he wins it. Hamilton is a lock in everyone's eyes, even if they know he doesn't deserve it. It's what I've been saying for about a month.

Edited by Milkman delivers