Sawx @ Sox 8-11

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Karko's Throat Skin @ Aug 11, 2008 -> 08:15 PM)
***Hip-Hop Alert***

Jay-Z's Kanye produced track "Dope Boy Fresh/Jockin' Jay-Z" just leaked in CD quality. Anyone else a hip-hop fan?

if only it was hip hop and not pop-rap

keep it up danksy

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Aug 11, 2008 -> 09:19 PM)
would like to see his P/B come down a little bit but his P/IP is still really nice

Just a tad...he's looking at 110+ if he goes no-no (and thats being slightly conservative). He looks positively fabulous tonight and AJP is calling a brilliant game.

Edited by kwolf68

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Aug 11, 2008 -> 07:19 PM)
with barack and kanye we're making a sudden run at the celeb fan list. too bad we lost one in Bernie recently, however.

I thought Bernie was bandwagon Chicago. I thought he was at some of the Cubs playoff games.

QUOTE (Wedge @ Aug 11, 2008 -> 08:21 PM)
I thought Bernie was bandwagon Chicago. I thought he was at some of the Cubs playoff games.

he was only there to promote his Fox "Bernie Mac" show. I remember him singing the take me out to the ballgame and when it came to the part "root root root for the boobies" he said root root root for the CHAMPS, CHAMPS! Many Cubs fans blaimed him for Jinxing the game by saying that LOL. :lolhitting

He was a big time Sox fan. I remember him hating the Lee-Pods deal saying we gave Lee away for nothing. Hahaha im pretty sure he regretted saying that. Bernie Mac was a cool dude.

QUOTE (Wedge @ Aug 11, 2008 -> 07:21 PM)

He was an employee of Fox at that point as well, with his show just hitting the airwaves that season, I believe..

Not sure who he was a fan of but just thought this was a relevant point

QUOTE (Wedge @ Aug 11, 2008 -> 09:21 PM)

FOX had baseball, FOX had the Bernie Mac Show. Cross-promotion.

Bernie went where they told him to go.