Sawx @ Sox 8-11

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sox1844 @ Aug 12, 2008 -> 01:52 AM)
I think its worth mentioning that Cabrera isn't a leadoff hitter. I don't think he's ever led off in his career. From what I understand, hitters hate leading off, no one wants to do it.

Alfonso Soriano says hola

QUOTE (Karko's Throat Skin @ Aug 12, 2008 -> 01:52 AM)
1-0 Sox....with the way Danks is pitching, it might be enough

One of my biggest pet peeves with Hawk has been when he goes "hey Mark, there's your run". Usually, the Sox pitcher gives up 3 runs in the next inning. I don't believe he said that tonight.

im guessing Linebrink will back around September 1st... If its only a muscle thing like everyone says, sometimes that can take a good month or so to re-strengthn itself naturally. I think Crede is done for sure... and with the way Uribe is playing its not as big of a loss as people think.

From sonsofsamhorn:

this is the least interesting Red Sox team in five years. and when they nothing again this offseason to improve the team, the sellout streak may come to an end.

and when the payroll is at $100M and the record is .500, then what? Because the team they have today is a .500 team

and...how many wins do they have again? wow.

Edited by Princess Dye

QUOTE (Karko's Throat Skin @ Aug 11, 2008 -> 07:02 PM)
Liney is that bad? I thought it was originally just "arm fatigue" and then it was some form of "dead arm". Did I miss something?

Thats what I thought too, but I haven't heard anything positive about his return.