Sawx @ Sox 8-11

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Aug 11, 2008 -> 07:52 PM)
Sad thing is...the pitch that Youkillis got a hit on was a GOOD Pitch...Youkillis just muscled it. I think Danks kinda lost his mojo after that despite the strikeout of Bay.

Yeah, I really didn't like his expression after Youk muscled the crap out of that ball. Seemed like he got down on himself for it.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 11, 2008 -> 08:52 PM)
That Lowell AB killed him. He was aiming the ball, and couldn't get it over the plate. He looked like Johan Santana for the first 6 innings of this game though.

He still easily deserves to win. This offense has screwed Danks over on a consistent basis this year. It pisses me off to see him screwed time and again by them.

Edited by Milkman delivers

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Aug 12, 2008 -> 01:59 AM)
Yeah, I really didn't like his expression after Youk muscled the crap out of that ball. Seemed like he got down on himself for it.

Thing is Danks might lose a great pitched game cause we won't be able to get the same type of hit

QUOTE (Reddy @ Aug 12, 2008 -> 03:00 AM)
if that was moderator related... i'm not sure i'm a fan. but in any case, there's a game going on.

We didn't need all the disguised profanity and bickering. The Mod did the right thing

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 12, 2008 -> 03:01 AM)
We better have a defensive replacement in CF starting next inning Griff should have 6 innings in CF. If its a one run game, you take him out. He is not providing enough offense right now to state that he should be in CF late in games.

Griffey played that ball off the wall fine....but good grief, why does it seem like the Sox wouldn't have been able to score from 1st on that double? Lowell is extremely slow, and he could have scored standing up. We've definitely hit the ball a lot harder than the Red Sox have tonight, but we'll get another inning of Beckett and then Papelboner.