White Sox vs Royals 8/12 - 7:11pm - CSN

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Aug 12, 2008 -> 07:41 PM)
I don't know why it bothers me, but I'm getting sick of Cabrera and his constant conversations with the opposition. It's not about them having to hate each other, but it's all he does. It bothered me even more on Saturday at the game when Contreras was down, Uribe and Alexei were talking to each other during the delay, while the 3 OF's came together to talk. Where was Cabrera? Ran into the dugout, wasn't seen until play resumed.

I know this is a pointless post, and serves no purpose, it just bothers me.

He probably had to use the little boy's room... hahahah

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Aug 13, 2008 -> 01:41 AM)
I don't know why it bothers me, but I'm getting sick of Cabrera and his constant conversations with the opposition. It's not about them having to hate each other, but it's all he does. It bothered me even more on Saturday at the game when Contreras was down, Uribe and Alexei were talking to each other during the delay, while the 3 OF's came together to talk. Where was Cabrera? Ran into the dugout, wasn't seen until play resumed.

I know this is a pointless post, and serves no purpose, it just bothers me.

I've noticed the same...hell, he seems to get along better with the opposition than with his teammates. Something that irks my brother a lot is that OC never seems to run hard when he gets a single into the outfield.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Aug 13, 2008 -> 12:46 AM)
I guess thats what I was getting at. I know everyone doesn't have to be buddy-buddy, but IMO, I have never seen a case of a player on a team just there to collect his paycheck and move on as much as Cabrera this season. I think Williams was fooled big time.

To be honest, I think he's just a selfish SOB. He already has a WS ring, so he's just playing for his contract. I've definitely noticed a change in his approach since the ASB, as he's trying to pull the ball quite often to pad his power stats. The ironic thing is he has very few extra base hits since the ASB, as he's getting under a ton of pitches.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Aug 12, 2008 -> 06:09 PM)
Mussina is something like 20-2 against the Twins with a low 2/high 1 ERA. So that means the Twins will win anyway tonight. We better rip the Royals a new one.

in the trampoline dome there is a mystical force that reverses all known priciples of physics.....up is down, right is left, black is white, earth revolves around the moon, and so on.......

QUOTE (stretchstretch @ Aug 13, 2008 -> 02:02 AM)
in the trampoline dome there is a mystical force that reverses all known priciples of physics.....up is down, right is left, black is white, earth revolves around the moon, and so on.......

Just like when Texas played there, the at bats the Yanks are having so far this series are horrendous.