White Sox vs Royals 8/12 - 7:11pm - CSN

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 12, 2008 -> 08:27 PM)
What were they doing bearsox? I'd be interested in hearing about those pricks.

They were just being loud arrogant assholes. Even when Danks was shutting them down, they'd stand up, cheer and give themselves high fives whenever something went in their favor. Like if someone on the white sox hit a freaking foul ball, they'd all get up and give each other high fives. And then when they took the lead, they began to verbally attack white sox fans.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BearSox @ Aug 12, 2008 -> 08:41 PM)
They were just being loud arrogant assholes. Even when Danks was shutting them down, they'd stand up, cheer and give themselves high fives whenever something went in their favor. Like if someone on the white sox hit a freaking foul ball, they'd all get up and give each other high fives. And then when they took the lead, they began to verbally attack white sox fans.

I hate the Red Sox fans at are park. Cocky and loud. The would jump out of the seat and cheer when their player hit the ball, it was just a pop up to the 2nd baseman.

what a game by Javy, hopefully he can put up starts like this against the better teams too

i had my doubts going into the game (i'm sure i'm not the only one), but he kicked the royals ass hard

is Carrasco pitching tomorrow? i guess Quentin will miss another game