Sox vs. Tigers Gamethread

whitesox247

This kind of baseball makes me sick. Our "ace" getting hammered by the worst offense in baseball, our offense being shut down by a pitcher with a 5+ ERA coming into the game, our defense looking slow and out of place, and most importantly showing no heart. I am embarrassed to call myself a Sox fan. I hope that the Sox get swepted by the worst team in baseball so it will send a message to the public and management. Hopefully this will lead to the firing of JM and the trading of some of these heartless pieces of s***. JM isn't solely to blame, but his easy going attitude is something that is really hurting this club. The players need to be threatened with benching or even worse being sent to the minors. I wish these guys understood how easy they have. Not only do they get paid millions to play a game and be admired by the public, but they are allowed to perform so poorly without the threat of being fired/released. If I went to my job and performed as badly as these guys do and showed no passion I would be fired in a second. These selfish bastards really don't get it. Sorry for such a negative post, but I needed to rant a little with this performance.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the people in this country why can we not find a catcher that can hit a baseball? Jeez layoff the f-in breaking balls. As catchers they certainly see alot of these coming at them. layoff the damn things and maybe we can squeeze out a walk everyonce in awhile. God these guys suck

This kind of baseball makes me sick. Our "ace" getting hammered by the worst offense in baseball, our offense being shut down by a pitcher with a 5+ ERA coming into the game, our defense looking slow and out of place, and most importantly showing no heart. I am embarrassed to call myself a Sox fan. I hope that the Sox get swepted by the worst team in baseball so it will send a message to the public and management. Hopefully this will lead to the firing of JM and the trading of some of these heartless pieces of s***. JM isn't solely to blame, but his easy going attitude is something that is really hurting this club. The players need to be threatened with benching or even worse being sent to the minors. I wish these guys understood how easy they have. Not only do they get paid millions to play a game and be admired by the public, but they are allowed to perform so poorly without the threat of being fired/released. If I went to my job and performed as badly as these guys do and showed no passion I would be fired in a second. These selfish bastards really don't get it. Sorry for such a negative post, but I needed to rant a little with this performance.

Doesn't ranting feel good, and by the way these players sure aren't being admired by me right now.

gotta let it out man.... otherwise you might combust

I'm thinking the Mets knew more about Alomar then we thought...cause he's been awful here lately....seems to K every time i see him hit. So now instead of 1 Alomar not getting on base in the lineup, now we have 2!!! :bringit

JM loves marte, I think he sucks his dick, he is in there when we are winning tying or losing. The guys arm has to be meat right now. I swear he can't wait to get this guy in the game. This will be the next problem. Our bullpens arms will fall off or need surgery at the end of the year. If its the seventh inning marte is in doesn't matter what the score is.

Somebody give me a good reason why one of these things should not happen after this game if we lose it.

a.) Manuel gets fired.

b.) KW gets fired.

c.) We sent 2-3 players to the minors.

d.) Frank Thomas our alleged leader does not f***ing destroy the Tiger clubhouse.

Why does our team not care??????????

SOmebody tell me please. I will listen intently.

Somebody give me a good reason why one of these things should not happen after this game if we lose it.

a.) Manuel gets fired.

b.) KW gets fired.

c.) We sent 2-3 players to the minors.

d.) Frank Thomas our alleged leader does not f***ing destroy the Tiger clubhouse.

Why does our team not care??????????

SOmebody tell me please. I will listen intently.

Well KW isn't the reason this team plays with absolutely no heart.

I agree with you on the other things.

This team has no heart because it must be bred to them. The coaches obviously don't stress fundementals enough and really there is no negative outcome for those that paly with piss poor fundementals. JM only benched JImenez for his mistakes but it afraid to bench any of the better players for it.

Well not much to say... our announcers are even dejected. Its pretty low now, there have been so many low points this year I don't know if this is the lowest or not, oh wait Marte is in for another inning.. he must need the work, what if we are winning 3-2 tommorrow and need him to pitch.Whoops he won't be able to. Now that is smart. Lets protect the two run deficet as much as we can, because we may just rally bigtime in the ninth because of all the hits we got today. HMMM good thinking. We don't need Marte tommorrow. You see this is the bulls*** I hate.