Wow this is BS

CWSOX45

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is a game for the fans, which they always claim it is, and Frank got more votes from the fans in the 32nd man vote, then Frank should go. All the Yankee b****ing about their lack of representation at the game, even though they were too important to even vote, seems to have paid off. This really sucks.

s***scioa should be fired!

Relax, its just an all star game. Scioscia is the best manager in baseball.

He also wasn't a homer who just picked his own players. See how he took McDougal over Percival.

Also lets look at Giambi's numbers.

.268 AVG, 23 HR, 65 RBI, and a .419 OBP. He has a .951 OPS

The key is the 48 RBI's Frank has compared with Giambi's 65.

Hate to say this, but Frank didn't get in with two extra players on the roster this year and an anotehr spot because of the injury to Sweeney.

Maybe it just wasn't meant to be? Or maybe he should have had a better April? Or maybe we should boo every single player in the game since the "players" are the ones that voted Carl Everett into the game, who seems to me to be the least deserving candidate.

LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME!!!

just like colon

co·lon2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kln)

n. pl. co·lons or co·la (-l)

The section of the large intestine extending from the cecum to the rectum.

Well I believe Molina is more deservant then Frank. 

Sorry folks, but he's damn good defensively and has just as many RBI as Frank.

And I meant someone that is on the roster that Frank should have been beaten out.

You could say Carl Everett, but he has good numbers too. I'm with you. I'll say Frank could of made it, but he doesn't have the RBI's. Now that has some to do with who is on base before him, but Frank hit like crap with runners on for a while.

i am not too bent out of shape over this..... frank did ask to get pulled out of an all-star not too long ago( i think).

i was wondering if franks desire to get in the game is somehow tied to his incentive-laden contract?

anyway, frank has been about the least fan friendly player in a sox uniform outside of joey belle. f*** him.

that said, as a sox fan, i still root for the big man. even though he is an asshole.