Wow this is BS

CWSOX45

If you want to talk about someone who shouldn't really be there much less be starting  that man is Hideki Matsui.  The only reason he is starting is because of Japanese voters which I think is ridiculous.

So if the "Chicago fans" voted Frank in.. that would have been ridiculous..?

Sometimes s*** posted here makes me laugh so hard I get tears in my eyes.. :rolleyes:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have to say about this travesty is that when Mike Sciosia is announced at the All-Star Game I sincerely hope the Sox fans at the game give him a warm White Sox welcoming. I settle for nothing less than him being tarred and feathered. Where does he get the balls to pull something like that. Giambi is a bum! I don't care what kind of stats he has. That line-up is loaded and there is a lot less pressure on him to perform. The White Sox would be battling with the Tigers and Indians for the bottom of the central if it wasn't for Thomas. Mr. Sciosia you are a true MORON!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Just to clarify, the Japanese vote I was talking about are the actual people in Japan that get on to the MLB website and vote for their players like Ichiro and Matsui. I don't see how anyone here can make a case for Matsui to start the game, especially with Vernon Wells out there. Personally I would be alot happier with the fans not being able to vote, or the fan vote counting for less. Everytime I think about fans voting at games I see ten year old little kids with a huge stack of all-star ballots punching names because they sound cool or puinching them because they are a hometown player, not voting for players that truly deserve to be there.

There's no doubt the fans shouldn't vote, but they got most of it right this year (pujols over sosa for one)

I like the whole players vote thing, they know who should be there and the results showed it

I like how the yankees b****ed that there aren't enough yankees in the game, yet half of the yankees didn't vote :D

It's great to see you supported the Sox, but it didn't help Thomas, so enough already.  I voted on-line probably close to 1,000 times, but you don't hear me still talking about it.  You want a cookie? :bang

Don't like it.. don't read it :finger

Honestly folks, why are you putting yourselves through all of this for the freakin' all star game? Don't you realize it essentially a popularity contest providing a showcase for those who are hip with their peers, the public, and the media? Did you honestly think the White Sox would be well served in circumstances like that? I never expect then to have more representatives then the one "token" player every team is required to have.