Make sure to boo Sciosia and Giambi and Varitek

sox-r-us

There are some people that will boo a guy, then if he does good they cheer.  Pick a side and stay.  I always support the Sox.

I will boo stupid play, lack of hustle, or a bad attitude.

I won't boo if I feel that someone is giving an honest effort.

That's why I can't boo Konerko - he is trying TOO hard and totally burying himself mentally.

I can't pile on when I see him pop up and shake his head like a wounded puppy.

Alfonseca, on the other hand....... :lol: :lol: :lol: I do make certain exceptions....

I swear to God... if any assholes in my vicinity boo anyone, I will get up out of my seat and slap the s*** out of them.

Its sports steff. If you dont want to hear the boos, go watch golf. And geez, if you feel like watching golf go watch wood rot. Thats equally as fun as golf. And you wont get the boos either...

Its sports steff. If you dont want to hear the boos, go watch golf. And geez, if you feel like watching golf go watch wood rot. Thats equally as fun as golf. And you wont get the boos either...

I don't boo. But for those that do, I'd bet they have a reason. To boo for no reason is stupid. Which is my guess as to why you boo.

Steff, it is hard to ignore someone so obviously clueless, but I am going to begin doing so and suggest you do the same.  The guy can't have a conversation with himself. Or can he?

Who knows.. The other one does. :lol: :lol: