Whatcha Takin'

Texsox

Forensic Psychology -- Criminal Minds here I come. Expecting 5 Stars. I've had this professor before.

American Heritage II -- On-line, repeat professor, getting some core finished

Stats for Psychology -- Pre-req for classes I already took, with a lab. Just want to be done.

Anthropology Internship -- Hanging out at the Coastal Research Lab, doing whatever.

Literary Theories -- Not certain what to expect. Req'd from second major.

QUOTE (shipps @ Aug 14, 2008 -> 10:40 AM)
When I read the thread title I thought it was going to be about prescriptions.Which could be a pretty interesting thread.

Just visited my Doctor Monday, the current prescriptions:

Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Simvastatin, glass of red wine, 2,100 calories per day, sex 3-4 (or more) per week, and moderate exercise. :headbang I love my Doctor.

Better living through modern pharaceuticals.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Aug 14, 2008 -> 09:45 AM)
Just visited my Doctor Monday, the current prescriptions:

Zoloft,Lorazepam,Ambien,Serequel,Bottle of red wine, 2,100 calories per day,and 4 Big Macs, sex 3-4 (or more) per week, and moderate exercise. :headbang I love my Doctor.

Better living through modern pharaceuticals.

We are there for you brother.

I take classes year-round since I do them online, most of them are 8 week courses. I'm finishing up Intro to Astronomy and History of U.S. Intelligence. Almost everything I have left is core/3rd and 4th year classes, but I have Literature left, which would be a 16-week course, and I hate it a lot. I have 2 8-week courses that start in September, I'm thinking I might just take Lit all by itself for a couple of months when I'm done to lighten my workload over the holidays a bit.

Right now I have:

Intro to Public Relations

Sports History

Sports Law

Sports Governance

Career in Professional Sports

Since it's my first year in the major, when drop/add comes I'm going to try to get Intro to Sports Management and drop either Career in Professional Sports or Sports Governance. I also might swap Sports Law for Principles of Coaching if the seats remain open. It should be a fun semester; a lot better than when I had to take Biology, Care and Prevention of Sports Injuries (that actually wasn't bad) and Anatomy last fall.

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Aug 14, 2008 -> 12:33 PM)
Right now I have:

Intro to Public Relations

Sports History

Sports Law

Sports Governance

Career in Professional Sports

Since it's my first year in the major, when drop/add comes I'm going to try to get Intro to Sports Management and drop either Career in Professional Sports or Sports Governance. I also might swap Sports Law for Principles of Coaching if the seats remain open. It should be a fun semester; a lot better than when I had to take Biology, Care and Prevention of Sports Injuries (that actually wasn't bad) and Anatomy last fall.

If you dont mind me asking, where do you go?

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Aug 14, 2008 -> 01:19 PM)
FSU. They have a great Sports Management program, can't wait to get into an internship next summer somewhere.

Thats what I was trying to get into at SIU and they ended up trying to stick me in the law program with a minor in marketing.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Aug 14, 2008 -> 09:41 PM)
Thats what I was trying to get into at SIU and they ended up trying to stick me in the law program with a minor in marketing.

At one point I was thinking about majoring in business with a minor in SPM. However, my adviser told me I'd be fine since I'm going to be going to grad school. As of now my minor is going to be communications, but I took all of the background business courses so I can change it at any point.

I am also interested in going into law, but I am a little hesitant about that.

Accounting I-4 hours of fun fun fun.

Politics, Government, & Society.

Introduction to Women & Gender Studies-I believe i'm the only guy in this class.

Oral Expression- Fancy way of saying speech class.

This is what I get for signing up just a month before classes start...can't complain, no classes on Fridays.

Intro to Business Administration

Intro Statistics

Into to Business Law

Business Writing

Business Ethics

Intro to World Religions

Gonna drop either Business Writing or Business Law to go down to 16 hours, but wanna see which one I dislike more first. I've heard the English teacher I have is awful, so I'm gonna try to switch classes if possible. If I can, I'll drop Business Law and take it next semester.

German III

Judgment and Decision Making (core aka gen-ed)

Politics and the Press

American Political Thought

Dramatic Literature III

not heavy on theatre this semester... though i'm directing a show, then acting in another.

Law and psychological science

Religious Studies 4130 - Haunting and Healing (bbllooowwoffff)

International Econ

Journalism 4650 - International Issues report - An advanced professional seminar on how to recognize, report and write about the domestic influence of international political, economic and cultural problems and trends.

Journalism 4656 - International Media System -

A comparative survey of current news media systems and how they affect the international flow of information. Newspapers, news agencies, broadcasting and satellite networks of the world are analyzed.

Last year. :(

100th year for my J-school.

Junior in high school -

Spanish III

AP US History

Rhetoric III Honors

English Literature Honors

AP Statistics

Pre-Calculus

AP Chemistry

That's something I wish my HS school had more of. I took Calculus as a senior in high school, which was pretty much unheard of, and would've liked to have taken AP Chemistry instead of honors chemistry. I was shocked to find out how many classes you could take in high school for college credit. Would've saved me a little dough and few more headaches.

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Aug 15, 2008 -> 12:00 PM)
That's something I wish my HS school had more of. I took Calculus as a senior in high school, which was pretty much unheard of, and would've liked to have taken AP Chemistry instead of honors chemistry. I was shocked to find out how many classes you could take in high school for college credit. Would've saved me a little dough and few more headaches.

I bombed my AP Calculus test hardcore... I got a 1. lol I got a 2 on my English test but I was being lazy and didn't care.