Memories of getting your ass kicked

shipps

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Aug 16, 2008 -> 12:13 AM)
Never, unless youre my father, Ive been through fraternity beatings, getting jumped, etc. Never has one person had the best if me.

Ah the wisdom to back down at times, wish I had it.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Aug 16, 2008 -> 08:55 AM)
Ah the wisdom to back down at times, wish I had it.

lol at this. Saying one person has never gotten the best of me doesnt mean I back down, it means I can hold my own in a fight. Ive been in way more fights then Im proud to admit. I was in a fraternity at SIU, what do you think drunk frat guys do, just play beer pong?

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Aug 18, 2008 -> 06:54 PM)
lol at this. Saying one person has never gotten the best of me doesnt mean I back down, it means I can hold my own in a fight. Ive been in way more fights then Im proud to admit. I was in a fraternity at SIU, what do you think drunk frat guys do, just play beer pong?

My bad. You have a better record then Foreman, Ali, Tyson, and every other fighter. Undefeated. :notworthy Amazing to always be at your best.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Aug 18, 2008 -> 07:16 PM)
My bad. You have a better record then Foreman, Ali, Tyson, and every other fighter. Undefeated. :notworthy Amazing to always be at your best.

Seriously, grow up. Tracking me across other threads to try and goat me is a little juvenile. Being an admin and my elder, maybe use try the whole, if you have nothing nice to say rule should be used sometimes. Its pathetic and you seem desperate to annoy me and like a loser. Its a message board man, maybe you need to let some things slide. You dont see me chasing around people in other threads because I dont like them and taking jabs at them with blatant sarcasm so why are you doing it to me? If you have a problem with what Im saying or want to try and use (what you no doubtidly are and say youre two posts in here werent meant to be insults then please address be by PM. Theres no reason to go back and forth like this in threads. Something tells me Ill get the standard sarcastic quip with the LOL smiley but seriously, youre an admin, if you need to say anything to me just do it by PM.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Aug 19, 2008 -> 07:02 AM)
Seriously, grow up. Tracking me across other threads to try and goat me is a little juvenile. Being an admin and my elder, maybe use try the whole, if you have nothing nice to say rule should be used sometimes. Its pathetic and you seem desperate to annoy me and like a loser. Its a message board man, maybe you need to let some things slide. You dont see me chasing around people in other threads because I dont like them and taking jabs at them with blatant sarcasm so why are you doing it to me? If you have a problem with what Im saying or want to try and use (what you no doubtidly are and say youre two posts in here werent meant to be insults then please address be by PM. Theres no reason to go back and forth like this in threads. Something tells me Ill get the standard sarcastic quip with the LOL smiley but seriously, youre an admin, if you need to say anything to me just do it by PM.

:lolhitting Lighten up Francis, my first post in this thread was Aug 14, 12:08, your first post Aug 16. So if anyone is following anyone around, I think you have it backwards. Plus you seem to know my every position, which is just plain creepy.

But I will toss in a couple gratuitous snarky, sarcastic comment.

Please don't kick my ass. I know that no one has ever gotten the better of you, so you must be the toughest guy in the sandbox.

You think it is an insult to avoid an unnecessary fight? No wonder you're a Dubya fan :lolhitting

QUOTE (shipps @ Aug 19, 2008 -> 06:50 AM)
Ha!An asskicking thread led to a fight,should have known that wouldve happened.To much testosterone being thrown around for it not to happen.

I guess I got my ass kicked again, at least he didn't call me cowboy again! :crying

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 19, 2008 -> 05:03 PM)
He coulda called you a cowgirl instead.

Then I'd have pissed my pants and cried :unsure:

I do like his posting style and flair. We need a few more people who are passionate about a subject and will come out blazing. He is a fine additional to the conservative juggernaut here. :usa

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 19, 2008 -> 04:12 PM)
Never gotten beat up. One dude took a swing at me but I ducked it and he was grabbed and dragged away.

I'm 6'4, 230, so not a lot of people pick fights with me. I'm laid back and quiet as well.

Ya, theres a big difference between not going out and picking useless fights and standing up for yourself, which clearly wasnt laid out in the thread.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 01:48 PM)
You get into a fight, by far he lands the majority of the clean shots. Bloodies your lip and puts a bunch of lumps on your face. You land one helluva shot and break his jaw.

Who won the fight?

Whoever gets the girl.EVERYTIME no matter who the fight winner.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 01:48 PM)
You get into a fight, by far he lands the majority of the clean shots. Bloodies your lip and puts a bunch of lumps on your face. You land one helluva shot and break his jaw.

Who won the fight?

Been in two of those, never sure. I usually ended up with broken fingers, but the other guy was worse. I did get the girl both times, so I guess I won? I was still pretty damn sore for a while, in more ways than one.

QUOTE (JFields27 @ Aug 14, 2008 -> 09:41 PM)
Yeah I wanted to know the same thing, that was sad.

IF you knew Jeff, you'd understand. Than again, Karma's a b****, I laugh at friend falling off bike breaking shoulder...a year and a half later, I do something similar (albeit with my knee where I end up getting bursitis from the fall) skating down a hill (my friend laughed at me...so now he has it heading his direction, LOL).

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 07:48 PM)

Who won the fight?

The nigerian man who sweeps in to take the girls.