A White Sox SWEEP!

justBLAZE

Broadway, Paullie, Jimmy. Sorry to doubt ya in the game thread Jimbo.

I don't mind negative posts. I just wish guys would come back after the game and say how wrong they were.

Those horrified Oz and KW started Broadway and those giving up on the game after less than one inning.

Man up and admit it. I admit I ripped Jimmy early.

Great sweep! Congrats White Sox. On to the road.

It's amazing how easy it is to forget about all those stranded runners in the first five innings when you hit four home runs in a row in the sixth. THAT is what you should do to a horrible team like the Royals, kick their ass. Now, let's get some demons exorcised in Oakland. Hopefully Lance Broadway can do what he did today a few more times.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (RME JICO @ Aug 14, 2008 -> 04:23 PM)
It is a great day when you can get a win while using Broadway, Ramirez, Carrasco, and Russell as your pitchers.

Haha yeah. Not one of those guys was on the team opening day and none are our "big name" pitchers. Nice

I'd like to ask several posters to go read their reactions and comments in the game thread. Step back and take a look at what you are saying about this team in certain situations, you may be able to eliminate some stress in your life if you see how irrational you actually are.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 14, 2008 -> 04:35 PM)
More bizarre streak:

White Sox go back to back to back to back for the first time in club history.

Carlos Quentin is hit by a pitch for the 6th game in a row, when nobody since 1920 had been hit even 5 games in a row.

Life ain't easy for a pimp.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 14, 2008 -> 03:35 PM)
More bizarre streak:

White Sox go back to back to back to back for the first time in club history.

Carlos Quentin is hit by a pitch for the 6th game in a row, when nobody since 1920 had been hit even 5 games in a row.

well, there's 6 baseballs that will have to be incinerated (can't use cracked baseballs, obviously)